10

𝙰'𝙼𝚘𝚣𝚒 𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜
(𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐)

𝙰'𝙼𝚘𝚣𝚒 𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜(𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐)

"Nah he wasn't there." I look over watching Fantasy move around in her sleep.

"How do you know, my friend. I was told he was going to be there." Steve said as I heard shuffling.

"Fantasy spoke to his cousin," I said sitting up in the bed. Grabbing my weed from the dresser, I started rolling up.

"So his cousin was there but he wasn't....weird. Did y'all destroy the building?" He asked.

"Yea that shit gone." I chuckled as my mind drifted off to last night.

"Ok good so we off to a good start. He must have known that something was goin to happen that night. Dammit. Ok, your next step is his strip club. Try to get Fantasy on this one tho." Steve said.

"Ight when we doin that," I asked grabbing my lighter off the dresser.

"Tomorrow night." He said making me nod. I hung up and put my phone down.

"Fantasy." I shook her body only for her to push my hand away and whine.

"Bi-girl get yo ass up." I collided my hand with her ass making it rumble. She jumped up and mug me.

"Stop A'Mozi." She said rubbing her ass cheek making me mug her.

"Watch ya mouth. Hell wrong witchu." I said as she got out the bed. It was a knock on the door making me go get it.

"Mornin nigga." I handed Smoke the blunt, letting him in the room. The bathroom door cracked opened and Fantasy peeked her head out.

"Get my lotion out of my bag please." She told me. I grabbed her duffel bag and grabbed the cocoa butter lotion.

"Move back." She backed up from the door and I walked in. She tightened the grip on her towel and snatch the lotion from me.

"Get out." She said pointing to the door. I ignored her.

"Shut the hell up. I gotta piss." I walked to the toilet while she put on her lotion.

"You could have waited nigga." She slipped on her draws and bra before looking at me.

"Nah I'm good." She wrapped the towel back around her body and got in the mirror. I looked at her before smirking. I hook my arms around her waist feeling her tense.

"Dusty." She said in a warning tone making me chuckle.

"I just washing my hands' shorty." I moved her hair out the way and kissed her neck feeling her shiver.

"M-move." She pushed me back and pointed to the door. I laughed and walked out seeing Smoke on the phone.

"Ight shorty I got you when I come back." He said smiling as I heard shuffling on the other end.