20

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝟷 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

I fell on my back before turning to the side to cough up blood

I fell on my back before turning to the side to cough up blood. Dusty stared down at me and chuckled before taking a hit from his blunt. He dropped a warm damp towel on me and backed up.

"For real Fantasy. Five minutes in and you already laid out." He shook his head before taking his shirt off.

"Run up." He said to me as I slowly stood up. We were in one of the back areas of the house working out. He was talking to me about how  I don't know how to defend myself. I decided to try him and he said let's see. Worst decision.

I ran up on him only to get punched in my nose then mouth. I stumbled back and ended up on my ass again.

"DUSTY BRO." I wiped the blood from my face mugging him.

"I thought you could defend ya self Fantasy. Ain't shit but pussy talk can't do shit." He mumbled turning around. I quickly stood and sent a punch to his temple. He stumbled before turning around.

"Weak ass." He spoke punching me in my neck. I gasped getting fed up. I started windmilling only for him to trip me.

"Move back bruh." He chuckled and went to answer his ringing phone.

"Hello." He put the phone on speaker relighting his blunt. I frowned hearing heavy breathing on the other side.

"Bruh who the fuck is this," Dusty spoke hearing laughing on the other end.

"You betta protect her Dusty. She will pay for the damage." He chuckled before looking at me.

"Oh, yea." He took a hit from the blunt.

"Fantasy does Melody ring a bell. I visited her today man...Poor baby all dug up." My eyes widen as I reached for the Dusty phone. Tears fell down my face in anger.

"I WILL KILL YOU I SWEA ON MY ANGEL YOU DEAD," I screamed as Dusty pushed me back.

"You should watch Steve too. Your trust shouldn't be that tight with him." The dude said right before the phone hung up. I paced the room.

"He gotta go Dusty TODAY," I screamed as he moved around.

"Go pack ya shit." He said walking to the door.

"Where are we goin." He asked.

"Russia." He said coldly leaving out the room.