5

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
2 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Need to go put on some fuckin clothes," Dusty mumbled as he walked into the kitchen

"Need to go put on some fuckin clothes," Dusty mumbled as he walked into the kitchen. I pause my show and mugged him.

"I just wanna know who asked you...oh ok," I said before unpausing my show.

"Damn double homicide." I bust out laughing at the girl's face.

"That bitch would have got hit." Dusty walk past me snatching the remote from me. I watched as he turn it on Friday and lit a blunt.

"I was watching my show." I mugged.

"I don't give a fuck." He sipped out his double cup before placing it on the floor.

"So tired of yo ass I swea," I said getting off the sofa going into the kitchen.

"You put yoself in this situation." He said making me roll my eyes. Taking out my fruit, I began to make a fruit salad.

"Where my honey," I asked seeing it wasn't in the spot I left it.

"In the icebox." I took a deep breath feeling myself get irritated.

"Why."

"Dat shit was leakin in my cabinet." I took it out of the refrigerator.

"Now it's gone be hard to fuckin squeeze-out. Dusty stop touching my shit." I stressed putting my honey in the microwave.

"Yo shit was in MY cabinet. This MY house ion give a fuck what you got in dis bitch." I took my honey out a few seconds later and poured some on my fruit.

"You look lil bit too sober you didn't have your fix today," I smirked. I like to pick on Dusty knowing that he does drugs. It's funny to me. He's the actual definition of a healthy crackhead.

"Mind yo business." He looked over at me with low red eyes. I look away still feeling his eyes on me.

"Nigga what." I snapped making him chuckle. Dusty knows exactly how to intimate me. I hate the fact it didn't take him long to figure shit out about me.

"Around 9 be dress I got shit to do and you comin." He stood up. I nodded and grabbed the remote putting it back on my show.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 (9:30)
𝙰'𝙼𝚘𝚣𝚒 𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜 (𝙳𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚢)

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 (9:30)𝙰'𝙼𝚘𝚣𝚒 𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜 (𝙳𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚢)

"I gotta go handle shit in the back. Lemme know where you at cuz I know you a lil sweet." She looked around the club before mugging me.

"Hell that supposed to mean." I shrug and looked at her.

"You know you freak on bitches." I waved her off.

"No I don't but if a bitch walks up on some freaky shit, she gone get freaked." She said eyeing some stripper that walked past us.

"Take dis and answer yo phone when I call." I handed her a stack and walked off to the back. Once I reached the hallway, I saw some nigga at the door.

"Dusty." He asked making me nod and walk into the office.

"Oh shit my fault, Dusty." He yanks some girl from under his desk shoving her towards the door. She licked her lips at me before walking out.

"Wassup man." He stuck his hand out making me stare at it. He put his hand down slowly and grabbed the duffel bags off the floor.

"It's all there." He smiled. I grabbed them feeling how light they were. I threw the bags on the floor and took my Glock out. He put his hands up as fear showed in his eyes.

"Where my money Markeith." He started shaking as I came to the other side of the desk. I chuckled seeing all my money by his feet.

"Plea-." Blood splattered the walls as he went limp in his seat. The door opened revealing that nigga. He went to reach for his pole making me give em a third eye.

Grabbing the money, I push ole boy fully into the room before closing the door. I stood by the end of the hallway and called Fantasy.

"Where you at," I ask hearing voices in the back.

"Area at the back." I hung up and walked to the area seeing she had two females with her.

"Dusty dis is Strawberry and dis is Shortcake." She pointed at the white girl then the black one.

"But when you put them together..." She trailed off before gently pushing the girls over her lap making them kiss. She stared at them as if she wanted to join in.

Sweet ass

"Come on," I said seeing hella security comin from the hallway.

"But dus-." I yank her up pushing her towards the exit just as gunshots rang throughout the club. Getting in the car, I threw the bags in her lap pulling off.

"Hell wrong witchu." I took glances at Fantasy seeing she had her arms folded with an attitude.

"They were bout to take me to the back and shii and here you g- I don't give a fuck." I cut her off. She mugged me.

"A lil pussy gotchu sittin up here mad."

"You don't understa-Nah nigga you don't understand. Fuck pussy right nie. I'm making money. I don't need no dick or pussy deprived ass bitch behind wit dat shit. Either you tryna make money or get the fuck on. Imma get mines regardless tho." The car went silent as she stared out the window.

Pulling up to the apartments, I grabbed half the duffel bags making her do the same. I felt my hands shake as we entered the apartment. I drop the bags at the door and sat down at the table grabbing my brick.

"Yo payment to-." She walked past me and drop the brick on the table goin to the back. I chuckled and picked it up putting it with my stash before lining up.