11

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

"So what's yo name cuz I been callin you Russian nigga for the longest

"So what's yo name cuz I been callin you Russian nigga for the longest." He laughed before coming serious again. We have been on the phone for the last hour getting to know each other.

"I go by Stone." My head snapped towards the phone.

I can attract this fool now

Turning on my camera I moved my phone to the side a little showing my ass. He licked his lips smirking.

"Where you gone be at tonight baby," I asked smiling.

"At my strip club. It's called Fine Desires." I nodded while texting Dusty.

"Ok, babes I gotta go," I said. We said our goodbyes and hung up. Just as I hung up, Dusty and Smoke walked in.

"How ya know." He asked sitting on the bed.

"So I met a dude at the mall not knowing it was him." I shrug looking at my phone.

"He said he gone be at his strip club called Fine Desires tonight." Dusty nodded.

"Aye who ate all the salads." Smoke asked.

"Umm, I did it was my shit nigga." I said making him mug me.

"Fat ass. How you eat 8 salads." He mumbled before going to the bathroom.

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
Omniscient

"Where that dress come from?" Dusty asked looking over Fantasy attire.

"I packed it." She moved her hands through her colored hair, smoothing it out.

"I had to buy the heels tho

"I had to buy the heels tho." She shrugged.

"You still ain't tell me bout dat luh situation at the store," Dusty said looking over at Fantasy who rolled her eyes.

"Does it matter?" He smacked his teeth.

"It wasn't shit."

"It wasn't shit but you were scared as hell." She scrunched her eyebrows up.

"Who was scared," Fantasy questioned. Dusty chuckled.

"Shorty you was hiding all behind me fuck is you talm bout. But don't expect me to come protect ya ass the next time he walks up cuz what I'm doin it fa." Dusty said making Fantasy look away.

"He's an ex." She mumbled picking with the bottom of her dress. He notice her demeanor changed.

"Ok. So you were scared cuz he was ya ex." Dusty knew it was more to it. He wanted to dig a little deeper.

"Why you so nosy nigga damn." She snapped. The car went in silence. Fantasy felt tears peeking to come as flashbacks filled her mind.

"He was abusive." She spoke with her head down. Dusty stopped at the red light and looked at her noticing tears falling. He cringed at the sight before looking away. It was just something about Fantasy crying that he didn't like seeing.

"Wha-He killed my baby." Fantasy sobbed loudly. All the pain she had building up was now flowing out. She couldn't stop the tears as she thought back on the day. Dusty sat speechless as he watched her closely. His leg began to bounce as he thought about what Fantasy said.

Swea next time I see that nigga he's gone He thought as before looking at Fantasy. Dusty didn't know if it was the weed or what that had him looking at Fantasy in awe even through her tears. Fantasy sobs turned into sniffles as she looked at Dusty how was staring at her.

"You happy no-." Dusty connected their lips shutting her up. Fantasy eyes widen at the sudden movement. She knew she should stop it but for some reason, she didn't want to. His hand slid to her neck as they kissed passionately. Fantasy moaned making Dusty slide his tongue in her mouth and down her throat. Backing up some, he stared into her glossy eyes.

"I swea till the day I die nobody gone ever hurt you like dat again shorty." He spoke making her nod before kissing her lips again.

BEEP BEEEEP

The two jumped before looking forward seeing the green light shining at them. Dusty quickly pulled off before the light turned red again. Fantasy fixed herself up ignoring the thumping in her panties. Pulling up to the club, Dusty parked his car and looked at Fantasy.

"Keep ya phone on. Call me when ya done." She nodded and pulled on the door handle only for it to be locked. She looked at Dusty with her eyebrows raised.

"Wha-." He grabbed her face and kissed her plump lips. Their tongues brushed as Dusty reached over grabbing her ass. Fantasy grabbed his chain bringing him closer to her, sucking on his tongue. Breaking the kiss, Fantasy bit her lip turned on.

"I gotta go." She whispered looking away. Dusty chuckled and unlocked the door.

"Ight ma be careful." He unlocked the door and she got out. He watched her walk in before pulling off.