2

ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

"Nice crib I guess." I took my shoes off placing them by the door. He nodded in response and locked the door before sitting at the long marble table with the brick.

Oh, what happened to the baggie in his lap you asked? He snorted it right before we walked in. He was right I guess the high don't hit him right then because he was still sober.

I watched as he tore the package wide open and began lining up the coke with a small business card. My mouth watered at the sight. He looked up at me and mugged me.

"Fuck you want." I rolled my eyes.

"I mean you didn't take me to a room yet sooo." He huffed and got up from the table. We walked down the hall of his apartment until we reach a door. He pushed it open making me walk in.

"There." Just as he was about to walk away I stopped him.

"I need clothes to change into." His mugged got deeper.

"If you knew you wasn't gone be goin back to ya crib why would you not take clothes."

"Oh, yea waste time figuring out what you goin to wear when 12 bouts to buss ya door down." He shrugs.

"You had enough time to fix a fruit salad right." I huffed getting irritated.

"Is you gone give me sum or what?" He walked off goin somewhere. I began snooping around the room looking in all the drawers. I didn't find anything but a bag of weed.

"Huh." I turned back around only for a shirt and two towels to be thrown at me. I mugged him and picked the items off the floor.

"It should be some soap in the bathroom if not too damn bad." He slammed the door shut causing the ceiling fan to shake.

"Stupid ass," I mumbled walking into the bathroom.

Next morning

"AYE WAKE YO ASS UP." I groaned angrily as the cover was roughly pulled off my body for the second time.

"AYE BRUH ON GOD GET THE FUCK ON." I mugged this slow-ass crackhead.

"Put dis shit on meet me outside." He threw an all-black jumpsuit at my face before walking out.

I stared at the wall for 5 minutes trying to mentally get my mind together and process what the fuck was going on. I stood up and went into the bathroom to start my hygiene routine.