15

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

I turned on my back and stared at the ceiling. Last night was wild but most definitely needed. I know more bout this man than I ever bout any man.

"You don't understand Dusty I've been through so much." I sobbed as he stared at me.

"I put this on my soul I got you shorty. Nobody gone ever cross you like dat and I'm gone make sure of it."

I honestly don't know if I should trust Dusty words. The way he says things makes you want to believe it but is he being truthful?

"Don't hurt me Dusty please." I stared in his eyes seeking any lies or amusement. I was serious and I needed to make sure he was too.

"I got you Fantasy. Don't evea doubt it shorty." He grabbed my chin and connected our lips. I felt a tear roll down as we shared a passionate kiss.

I cried so much last night. So many secrets were let out. The pain was let out. I smiled as I thought as another memory came into my mind.

"You love dis shit," Dusty asked he slowly stroked me. I moaned and held him close as he deep grind in me.

"I love this dick daddy." He held my face and gave me a passionate kiss. Me and Dusty fuck all the time but this time it felt so different. He had my legs open giving me deep strokes. I held his neck and moaned.

"You mines." He said holding my hands above my head.

"Yes daddy I'll be yours." I breathed out quickly feeling my climax building up. He chuckled and grabbed my neck.

"I wasn't tellin. You mines." He sat up and sped up his strokes. His eyes held a dark look as he choked me harder. My eyebrows scrunched up in pleasure.

Dusty had me feeling all types of emotions last night. I told him shit I ain't never told anybody. I just hope he doesn't take my love and affection as a joke like anybody else. I sighed and got out of the bed fixing it up.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the light jumping back at what I saw. I looked a damn mess. It was giving who did it and why.

"Let me get my life togetha," I mumbled turning on the shower.

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛

I walked out of the bathroom in my naked glory due to me forgetting my towel on my bed. I smacked my teeth seeing Dusty sitting on my bed on the phone. He licked his lips at me before throwing my towel in my direction.

"Nah nigga you just hella dumb." I went to walk past the closet only for him to grab me by my waist. He made me straddle him.

"Ight nigga." He leaned all the back on the bed and threw his phone to the side.

"What." I cross my arms over my chest and stared at him. He leaned up and pecked my lips.

"You smell so good." He growled with his face in my neck. I giggled. He knows that's my spot.

"I'm hungry." His hands made their way to the back of my towel. He undid the towel staring at my body.

"Nah baby you trippin. Ain't bout to break my damn back this early." He smacked his teeth as I stood from his lap and went to the closet.

"And now yo clothes wet," I yelled out to him.

"I'm tryna make something else wet too but you wanna play and shii." He mumbled and walked out of the room. I shook my head and got dressed.

 I shook my head and got dressed

"FUCK IS YOU DOIN HERE BITCH." I walked down the stairs seeing Dusty standing at the front door.

"A'Mozi  baby how you been." I heard a raspy old voice on the other side of the door. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and stared at the lady. She looks just like  A'Mozi.

"Fuck you want Bertha." The lady itched her neck as she shivered in front of Dusty.

"Baby I'm cleaned ok. I'm clean no more of that shit." Dusty chuckled as his eyes got darker. He looked back at the lady making her stop talking.

"GET OUT OF MY SON. LET HIM GO DEMON" The lady screamed making Dusty chuckle.

"Bitch I am yo son. I been in yo son since he came out yo dirty ass pussy." He stepped to Bertha making her back away.

"Don't come back over here shorty. Make dis yo last time." He slammed the door in her face she cried loudly outside. Dusty turned around and looked at me.

"Fuck is you lookin at." He mugged making me frown.

"Don't fuck wit me A'Moz-Dat ain't my name." I stood confused. He looked at my face and laughed.

"He ain't tell you." I slowly shook my head no.

"He got other personalities shorty. It's two of us in total. Me and Derrell. We been wit Dusty since he was a youngin." He explained while rolling up.

"Derrell like the 'good' side of him and I'm like the...other side." He chuckled.

"How come I never saw you or Derrell." I don't why but knowing that this nigga has multiple personalities don't scare me. If anything I'm interested.

"Oh, you saw me. Who you think be fuckin you good." He smirked and walked up to me.

"See nah I don't like you cuz you be too damn rough for no reason." I pushed at his chest as he grabbed my waist.

"Was that lady yo momma?" I asked making his eye twitch.

"Fuck no. Dat bitch don't have that title." I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen. He slapped my ass making me jump.

"Stop nigga. Where is Dusty cuz I don't like you" I rubbed the spot he hit.

"Don't worry bout him. You gone spend the day wit me." I smack my lips as he got behind me. He rubbed my pussy through my tights making me wet.

"Stop Demon." I moaned grabbing his hand. He chuckled and let me go walking to the living room.

It's gone be a long day