21

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

"Who we meetin again," I asked looking up at Dusty as we sat in the pink decorating room

"Some lady that knows some information about Carter," Steve said standing against the wall. Meka, Steve's wife lay across the sofa rubbing her stomach. We left out the hotel pretty early so I know she's tired.

"Bitch needs to hurry the fuck u- Well I'm sorry for the wait guys." A tall light-skinned woman walked in making us look at her. This bitch.

"Finally." Smoke put the blunt and tapped Skyla's thigh making her stand from her sleeping state.

"Follow me to my office." She turned on her heels and walked off making us all follow behind her. We stopped at her office door and she held it open letting us walk in.

"I remember you." She smiled at me making me mug her. Of course, she fuckin knew me. She saw Carter hit me before and kicked us both out of her office. He beat the hell out of me in the car blaming it on me.

We stared each other down before Dusty spoke up.

"You gone let us in or what." He wrapped his arms around my waist staring her down too. She moved and let us in her office.

"My feet are killing me," Meka spoke sitting on the couch. The girl walked to her desk and sat down.

"Well if I am about to help you what will I be getting." She said looking at Smoke and Dusty.

"Depends on how much help you is," Dusty said sitting in the chair in front of her desk and pulling me in his lap.

"I can help you with a lot. I fuckin hate Carter so I would do anything to have him dead. She shrugged.

"What prollem you got with Carter," I asked now being interested in what they were talking bout.

"I don't like bringing up the past. He's a horrible ass bitch tho." She said bitterly.

"He gone die regardless so dat don't even matter." She spoke typing on her computer before turning it towards us.

"This is all of Carter's trap houses or workhouses." We watched as multiple houses popped up in different areas. My eyes widen as they continued to show.

"How will we find him. It's too many." Steve began pacing the room.

"Carter doesn't manage every house neither does he go to everyone. The main one he goes to is this one." She pointed to the house on the far side.

"But it is suited with many guards due to it having most of his product there." She said.

"We won't even have to do allat," Dusty said looking at the computer.

"He looking for Fantasy so shorty gone be a bait fa a minute." I yanked my head back looking at him.

"What." He shrugged before looking at the girl.