19

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

Dusty pulled up to the location and looked at Fantasy. She lay asleep during the whole ride. Dusty admired her beauty before hitting her thigh. She groaned and turned in the seat.

"Wake ya ass up we here." Fantasy rubbed her eyes before looking out the window. Her eyes widen as she looked at the house. She got out of the car behind Dusty grabbing her duffel bags.

"When did you get this house," Fantasy asked staring at the house in awe

"When did you get this house," Fantasy asked staring at the house in awe. Dusty shrug.

"A while ago. I brought it but was still living in da apartment." They walked towards the front door as Fantasy continued to look around. Unlocking the door, he allows Fantasy to go in first. She jump up and down in excitement and ran upstairs.

Fantasy never had anything as luxurious as this in her life. The only time she saw houses like dis was in pictures. Carter lived in a small cramped apartment when Fantasy met him. He made money but never enough to do better for the two.

"I CALL THIS ROOM." She called out from upstairs. Dusty followed her voice smirking when he saw what room she was standing in.

"Nah shorty dis my room." Dusty walked past her putting all the duffel bags neatly in the closet.

"Nigga I already called it." Fantasy frowned.

"Dis been my room shorty. Ever since I brought the house." She rolled her eyes. Dusty grabbed her arm before she can walk out.

"Go take dem tests." She smacked her teeth.

"Dusty I'm not pre- I ain't ask allat go take it." She grabbed the bag out of Dusty hand and walked into the bathroom that was connected to the room.

𝙳𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝙿𝚘𝚟

I sat back on the bed and started rolling up

I sat back on the bed and started rolling up. My mind was on Fantasy the whole time.  Who the fuck could want her head? I need to take out whoever after her before I could do the next step to my shit. Fantasy walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed next to me.