4

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

"What they say," I asked Dusty while sucking on my lollipop

"It's gone be a couple thou." He spoke taking money out of his pockets.

"How long." He shrugs just as the mechanic walked up to us.

"Ok, so we're going to have to remove the whole front of your car from the damage done. The same with the back." He said causing Dusty to nod.

"Da whole fuckin car need fixin don't it." He asked causing him to nod.

"How long dats gone be," I asked now becoming curious.

"A couple of months ma'am." I shrug and walked off to the rental. Dusty talked to the man a lil longer before comin to the car.

"Well....at least we got away from 12," I said as we got in the car.

"Fuck up." I mugged him as he pulled out of the car place.

"I'm hungry," I said looking at the food places he drove past.

"Ok." He ran the red light nearly hitting a car that was passing. This is the real reason why his car is in the shop.

"Stop at one food places nigga." He mugged me.

"Nah bitch who is you." He spoke passing by anotha food place. I mushed his head causing it to hit the window.

He punched me on my cheek causing me to punch his jaw. Stopping at the red light he looked at me.

"Ight nie Fantasy chill yo retarted ass out." He warned pulling off.

"Pull over," I said now angry. I was still on the fact dis nigga hit me. I hit him first but still.

He pulled over and took off his shirt. I got out of the car and went on his side just as he opened the door. Pulling his pants up he knocked me in my jaw causing me to stumble back a lil.

I regain my balance and punched him in the neck. I guess that fucked with him because he started hitting me everywhere. I was keepin up punchin him all in his head.

He tripped me causing my back to hit the hood of the car. I fell to the ground as my backache. An ocean formed in my shorts as the pain worsened.

"Get yo ass up." He roughly grabbed my arm pulling me up before pushing me towards the passenger side.

We both got in and he pulled off. Pulling up to a Wendys he went to the drive-through.

"Whatchu want." He asked looking at the menu.

"A frosty and foe foe foe," I said now on my phone. I had to leave my otha phone at my apartment because I knew 12 was tracking it.

"H-foe foe foe and a frosty." He pulled up to the next window and waited.

The lady prepared my frosty and handed it to Dusty who handed it to me.

"Your total i-oop ok." The lady said as Dusty threw the 100 at her.

"Keep the change." He snatched my food out of her hands and pulled off.

"You always doin the most." I mugged snatching my bag from him.

"Fuck up."