you wear her hoodie

"Y/N? It's time to wake up." Karina whispered softly in your ear as she brushed a lock of hair behind your ear. "Baby? Are you awake?"

"No," you mumbled as you squeezed your eyes shut, trying your very hardest to hold back the smile tugging at your lips as she giggled and rolled onto you.

"Nice try." She said as she kissed the corners of your lips. "I know you're sleepy. We've both been so busy lately. But it's the first day off we've gotten together in quite some time and I thought we could spend it together. Maybe we could go out to breakfast? Go for a walk in the park? Watch some movies and cuddle."

"I like the first and last suggestion the most." You said as you started to wake up, a yawn escaping your lips.

Your eyes were still closed but you could feel hers on you. She was staring at you and quite intensely.

Gently, she laid her palms on your cheeks and began to brush her fingers along your soft skin. You cracked a smile and opened your tired eyes. You love when her face is the first one you see.

Sadly, she's out the door earlier than you most days, so oftentimes hers isn't the first one you see.

She doesn't wake you up, for the most part, just gives you a quick kiss and heads out the door because most of the time it's only five in the morning and she thinks you deserve to get all the sleep you can get.

So when you get to open your eyes and see those pretty eyes staring into yours and that beautiful smile of hers that you adore first thing, it always puts you in the best mood and your own smile doesn't seem to fade that entire day.

"Good morning, my love."

"Good morning." You smiled and closed your eyes as she leaned in to give you a sweet morning kiss.

"If you get up and get ready to go with me, we can go out for breakfast and then come back and cuddle for the rest of the day."

You bit your lip and smiled widely. Her lips were still so close to yours that her breath fanned against your lips.

"Okay."

She gave you one more kiss. It wasn't long, but her lips did linger on yours a touch longer than the one before.

She pulled away and decided to go brush her teeth and her hair while you got dressed first.

You watched the door close and got up to walk to the closet. You knew right away that you didn't want to wear one of your own shirts today. You rarely ever do anymore.

You started to go through Karina's clothes. It's the perfect weather to wear one of her sweaters today.

She has the best selection of hoodies and sweaters, with some of them being so soft and fuzzy that you hate taking them off when you have to shower or work.

You reached for your favorite one - her black sweaterthat had white stripes on the sleeves.

You quickly pulled on your pants and then pulled the hoodie over your head. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

The smell of her perfume and her smell lingered on the fabric. It brings you immense comfort and happiness. It's your favorite thing in the world.

"I was going to wear that today."

You jumped when you heard Karina speak from the other side of the room. You turned around and saw her walking to you with a big smile on her face.

When she was close enough to pull you into her warm arms, she happily did. You could see the look of adoration in her eyes. You could see it in her smile. It made your heart flutter.

"Too bad. I'm wearing it."

She pouted for a second before she chuckled and brought one of your hands to her lips for a sweet kiss.

"You're so lucky that you're too cute to say no to." She teased as she leaned in to give you a kiss. "You look so good in it that I couldn't ask you to take it off, no matter how badly I wanted to wear it myself."

You smiled into the kiss, melting when you tasted the mint on her breath.

She pulled away a second later and looked at you from head to toe before biting her lip as her eyes locked with yours.

"You're so beautiful, I can't even put it into words. I'm so lucky."

You kissed her again, unable to resist. She melted into it, putting her hands on your hips as you looped your arms around her neck.

But she pulled away when she heard your stomach grown a little.

"Go finish getting ready so we can get your stomach to stop growling and so I can show off to everyone how lucky I am to have you all to myself." She grinned from ear to ear, watching with a look of love in her eyes as you excitedly rushed into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

Her heart swelled in her chest, feeling like she couldn't ever love you more than she does now.

But you'll prove her wrong. She'll just keep falling even more in love with you every day, everything about you.

She always does and she always will.