she cheats with Winter - part two (requested)

You quickly drove back home and just as you pulled into your driveway, so did Karina.

"Y/N!" She yelled as she followed you up the front porch steps.

"Go away, Karina." You sniffled as you unlocked the door.

But before you could close it, she stuck her foot inside to keep you from doing so.

"Please just give me a few minutes. Please, my love."

"Fine." You said as you let her inside. "But don't call me that. I'm not yours anymore."

Her heart dropped as she sat down beside you on the sofa, only for you to scoot away from her.

She tried to place her hand on your thigh but you pushed it away.

"Don't."

She closed her eyes and let out a shaky sigh.

"I'm so very sorry for what happened back there. I know I messed up and I know you're angry with me but I need you to forgive me."

"Why?"

"Because I love you." She said as she swallowed the lump in her throat. "And I need you."

"Yeah? Well, you should've thought of that before you cheated on me!"

She lowered her head and a pout appeared on her lips and seeing it angered you.

"Don't do that! I'm not going to just give in to you because you're pouting. I did that before when we were together. I did it when I forgave you for things like being so busy that you couldn't make a date or that you had to suddenly leave to go to a completely different country to perform. This is not that, Karina. You cheated on me. I can't forgive you for that."

"Baby, please, I'll do anything."

"No." You said as you turned your face, blinking away the tears in your eyes. "All I wanted was to have a nice night with you. I made you dinner and I wanted to cuddle with you and just enjoy our time together."

"We can still do that, my girl, we can." She sniffled as she held your hand tightly.

"No, Karina, we can't." You said as you turned your head, looking her right in the eyes. "Because you messed up. Because you cheated. I can't forgive anyone for that, not even you."

You pulled your hand out of her grip though she fought so hard to hold onto it.

And it felt like her world was shattering around her as you told her two words,

"Get out."

"Baby, please,"

"Stop, Karina! Don't call me baby or my girl or my love because I am not your girl anymore! I'm done. I mean it!"

The silence hit the air for a second before she sobbed and stood up.

"I'm sorry." She said as she exited your place.

"I'm not." You said. "Thanks for showing me your true colors. Why don't you go back to Winter now? You can tell her that I don't want anything to do with her anymore, either."

You slammed the door in her face before she could say another word.

And although it hurt you knowing that you'd lost two people that you loved and cared about so much, you knew it was the right thing to do.

Because you don't deserve that.

You deserve better.

And someday, you will find that.