you're drunk and don't recognize her (requested)

Karina let out a sigh as she got out of the car and locked it behind her.

The second she walked through the doors of the club, she could smell the alcohol and after a long day, the sound of the loud and bass-filled music made her eyes roll in annoyance.

She just wanted to find you and make sure you're okay before taking you home and getting far away from this club for a while.

"Karina!" One of your friends said as they put her hand On your girlfriend's arm. "Thank you so much for coming so fast. Y/N's over here, follow me."

Karina nodded before following your friend through the crowd of sweaty bodies and drunken people.

As soon as she saw you, she let out a breath of relief.

But it didn't last very long because she was very concerned upon seeing that you were so drunk you couldn't even stand on your own.

"Look, Y/N! Look who it is." One of your friends who was helping to hold you up said as soon as she saw Karina.

Karina sent you a sweet smile despite being so tired and she thought she'd watch your eyes light up when you saw her.

But your eyebrows were furrowed and you stared at her in confusion and Karina was worried upon seeing you stare at her as if you had no idea who she was.

"Hey, baby," She spoke before reaching out to brush her fingers along your arm. "Your friends called me because you're drunk and they think it's time to get you home."

"I can't go with you." You said. "I don't know you."

"Y/N, what are you talking about? That's your girlfriend!"

"That's my girlfriend?" You asked as you looked between your friends as they nodded and laughed. "No. I'd recognize my girlfriend!"

"Are you sure about that, baby?" Karina chuckled.

"Don't call me baby. Only Karina gets to call me baby."

"Baby, I am Karina," She giggled.

"No, you're not. I would know if you're Karina. Karina is the love of my life, I'd recognize her anywhere at any time. I love her. I'm not going home with anyone but her. So go away!"

Karina looked at your friends, who were all looking at each other.

"What should we do? Should you go back out and then come back over here?" One of your friends spoke.

Karina sighed before she took your hand into hers and gave it a little squeeze.

"Baby, it's me." She whispered and stared into your glassy eyes. "Come on. Let's get you home."

"Karina?" You spoke before smiling a little. "Oh, baby, you're here."

Your friends were confused but Karina wasn't surprised, figuring that her touch and her soft voice would be enough.

"I'm here. You're drunk." She teased. "Very drunk."

"I missed you." You said before stumbling a few steps over to her, making her quickly wrap you in her arms.

"Careful, my love."

"Karina, you're so pretty. Have I told you that before? Because you're so pretty. Wow. I'm so lucky."

She shook her head with a laugh.

"You tell me that a lot, baby. Just like I tell you a lot that you're so pretty too."

You let out a shy giggle as if it was the first time she'd ever complimented you despite it being far from that.

"I think we should go home. How does that sound?"

"I'd love that." You replied before staring at her with a gleam in your eyes.

"To sleep, Y/N. We're going home to sleep. Nothing more."

You pouted before she laughed and grabbed your things.

She wrapped your jacket around your shoulders and helped you outside.

"I don't feel so hot." You groaned.

"That's the alcohol catching up to you." She teased. "You're not going to feel good for a while."

You got into the passenger seat and she buckled you in.

"Are you okay?" She whispered before gently stroking your cheek.

"I'm so good, gorgeous." You drunkenly slurred and tried to send her a flirtatious smile, only to groan. "Or maybe not."

"Let's go home." She said before kissing your forehead. "My very drunk girl. I have so much to tease you about in the morning."

She closed the door and got into the driver's seat before starting the car.

You had already passed out with your head against the seat and she shook her head with a smile.

"Oh, yeah. It's going to be fun to tease you in the morning."