when Karina and your daughter fight over you (requested)

"I'm so happy to be home." You said with a long sigh as you collapsed on the bed.

You closed your tired eyes for a second and felt thankful that your long day at work had finally come to an end.

It hadn't been the best day and you weren't in the best mood because of it.

However, you knew that was guaranteed to change as soon as you heard voices coming from across the hall in your daughter's room before you heard footsteps on the floor.

You saw Karina and your daughter appear in the bedroom just a second later and suddenly, the frown that's been on your face since early this morning changed into a bright smile as soon as you saw them and their big, goofy grins.

"You're home." Karina smiled.

"I am." You said as your daughter jumped onto the bed, throwing her arms around you for a big hug.

Karina quickly joined as she sat down beside you, giving you a tight squeeze that you so needed after such an exhausting day.

"Did you have a good day?"

You shrugged your shoulders and Karina frowned, knowing what that meant.

"I'm sorry, darling."

"It's alright."

"No, it's not." She said as she caressed your cheek. "I'll make you feel better. We'll have a little time together, just the two of us. We can do whatever you want, baby."

She was about to pull you in for a kiss when your daughter suddenly protested her suggestion.

"No."

"No?" Karina furrowed her eyebrows as you both looked at your little girl.

"No. Mommy is all mine."

"Oh, she is?" Karina asked with an amused smile. "I know you've been waiting for her to come home all day but mommy had a hard day. She's all mine for the rest of the day, so I can make it all better."

"No!" Your daughter said sternly before clutching you tighter.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!" Karina argued before sticking her tongue out at your little girl, who only did the same back to her.

"Mommy's mine." Your little girl repeated before hugging you tighter.

"My baby." You smiled as you rubbed your daughter's back while Karina just pouted.

"My mommy."

"She's not just your mommy, she's my mommy too," Karina mumbled in annoyance.

"Karina!" You gasped before playfully smacking her arm.

"What? It's the truth." She said.

"But I want mommy."

Your daughter was giving Karina those sad eyes; the same ones she always uses to get her way whenever she wants something.

She rolled her eyes before agreeing.

"Fine, whatever. You win."

You laughed as your little girl cheered while Karina just shook her head.

"It's not fair. You know you'll always win when you give me those sad eyes."

"Yeah, she does know that. She knows she's got you wrapped around her little finger and whatever she wants, she'll always get if she just gives you those cute little eyes."

Karina smiled a little when your daughter gave her those eyes once more.

"Alright. I guess I'll go downstairs and occupy myself there." Karina sighed.

"Wait," You spoke before she could get out of bed. "I have an idea. Let's spend time together, all three of us."

"That alright with you, honey? Is it okay if I stay here and spend time with mommy too?" Karina asked your daughter, who happily agreed.

"Yeah!"

"Okay." Karina smiled as she laid her cheek on your left shoulder while your little girl rested hers on your right one.

After the day you'd had, this was exactly what you needed.

Just your two favorite girls curled up to you, ready to cheer you up and spend time with you to make everything better again.