Species So Far Introduced!

Hey guys! So in this part, I am going to introduce, explain, and talk about each of the species that have already been mentioned in book. Obviously, this is so long overdue, but it took me a bit to organize my thoughts to make this, so thank you for your patience! Enjoy learning more!

- Mya Kennedy Morris

Liliths

Pet or Not: Pet

Looks: Like mentioned in 'Chapter 3: Mealtime,' liliths are orange or even sometimes a orangish yellow with black stripes all over their bodies. 

They have two separate pairs of ears. One pair sits atop their heads like a cat's would, but they are longer and sharper. Then nearly hidden by those long ears, they have a set of regular human ears. Because of that, they usually depend on their hearing more than anything else. Some are even completely blind, because their hearing is all they need to rely on to move around.

Their heads are encircled with a round, puffy mane of hair, exactly like a lion's. It falls to their necks and even to their chests. They are a mixture look between humans, lions, and tigers. 

Personality:  Also mentioned in the same chapter, once they bind with another living being, no matter the race, species, or smarts, they are extremely loyal. So loyal, that they will die when their bonds die. They would also sacrifice themselves for their bonds, even if it means death. 

Their love is unconditional, but they are extremely picky with who they bond with. If they don't choose you to bond, they will very much try to kill you, just ignore you, or will have a mutual respect for you.  They may be affectionate towards some certain species, but that is only the mutual respect. Not an actual bond. That will be explained more when I talk about a different species. They are gentle sweet creatures, and rarely ever bond with more than one person. If they do bond with more than one person, it is with the person's mate. 

Intelligence: Liliths' intelligence are much like a domesticated animal on earth. They're probably one of the "dumbest" pets out of most, but like dogs, cats, and other earth pets, that doesn't take anything away from their love and loyalty. They are good family pets, cuddly and calm. Very little unnerves them. 

Prey or Predator: Surprisingly, they are prey and predator. They are not Apex, but not too low on the food chain. They can defend themselves as well as needed. They mainly eat prey that is smaller than them though, because they have little energy to really fight anything that is their size or bigger, and they store that energy to protect themselves for predators. Unfortunately, they'll eat anything that is smaller than them, including humans. Yes, humans are on their food chain. 

Defense: Their teeth are in a human formation and size, but they are sharper, like vampire fangs. they do have sharp padded claws that can retract within their hands and feet. Other than that. they rely on their size and agility to fight predators. They don't even have a tail.