Chapter 38: Family Visit Pt. 2

Lyon

I curl up closer to Reilzi as he sleeps on, smiling at the even breathing that is released form his chest. 

The room is dark, and the sounds of the light snores from our owners gives me reassurance that the crazy creatures in the rest of the house won't be able to bother us without dealing with our owners. 

Those mini sized, but still much larger than me creatures were no doubt children. 

And as a pet, I can imagine how fun they are to play with. I shudder at the thought, and Reilzi immediately wakes up, poking me in the cheek with his face. 

I whimper, my breathing tightening as I realize the situation we're in. 

An unfamiliar house, with unknown giants outside of this room, in unwanted territory...I whine, my focus dizzy and blemished. 

Reilzi whines as well, his tail wrapping around me as I try to get my heartbeat to calm down. It roars in my head with my blood as I let out whimpers and whines, trying to release the tension from my body. 

A light blares to life, and both our owners are sitting up, looking in our pen. 

They mumble to each other before my owner stands and walks up. Happily, Reilzi lets him grab me, and I curl up into his chest, crying. 

I feel so helpless. 

I don't like being in uncharted territory. It feels like my abduction all over again. Not knowing what was going on, where I was, what was going to happen to me. 

I tremble as my owner walks back to his bed, turns off the light, and lies under the covers. 

After tucking himself and me in the covers, he wraps his hands around my tiny body, rumblings emitting deep from his chest as he shushes me. 

He kisses the top of my head as I pant from the pain of what I figure must be a panic attack. I've had a couple before. 

Hands stokes my arms and chest as I cling to the strong chest, and for once, I'm not the least bit scared of my owner. 

In fact, after a few minutes, I am calmed down, just hiccups leaving. Now, the exhaustion sets in, and I let my eyes grow heavy as my ears listens to my owner's heartbeat. 

Ipp

I wake up to a small body on top of me, sleeping away. Gui is already up, the door to the conjoined bathroom open as he brushes his teeth. 

Reilzi is curled up on his bed, his eyes fixed on my Lyon patiently.