Chapter 33: Family Visit Pt. 1

Lyon

I sigh as I nuzzle deeper into Reilzi's neck. For some reason, ever since that something inside me snapped in place, his name popped into my head. 

Along with his emotions. I wish it was exact thoughts, but I am grateful for what I have. 

And another thing hits. How could I have fought this wonderful connection for so long? Reilzi is...I sigh and dig deeper, breathing in his smell and enjoying his large body cocooning me. 

We're on the way home after a long interaction with that weird female alien giant. After me and Reilzi finally connected, she had me do various other things. 

The worst was when she put me on a metal examination table...exactly like the ones the white aliens would always place me on. 

But as soon as she placed me on it, she just stepped back. I relaxed for a bit as I realized she would do nothing, and leaned into the touch of my owner. 

When she turned around with various tools in her hands (a syringe, thermometer, etc.), I panicked, but my owner carefully pinned me down with one hand on my belly, looking at me softly. 

I whined and thrashed, but he held me down until I calmed down. As soon as I did, the female smiled and gently pressed the syringe into her own arm. I tilted my head and watched as the substance entered her body. 

I examined her for a few more minutes, and when nothing happened, I calmed down. Maybe they won't hurt me like I think they will?

She places the other objects down on a small tray and wheeled them to me. 

I only flinched when she held up another syringe. She easily inserted it into me, and I just stared up at her. Sometime during the whole ordeal, my owner left my line of vision, having let me go in the process without me noticing. 

Thank goodness she didn't use the thermometer. 

After that, she did a few more exercises, much like the situations I have faced here on this planet, and then we left, me feeling calmer than ever. 

Reilzi purrs on top me, a soft smile on his face as he peers at me. I smile back, clutching him tightly. We ignore the giants in the car with us as it moves steadily. 

Ipp

I sigh as we continue on the 3 hour trip, Lyon confused as heck why we're still moving. He keeps looking out of the high windows as much as he can, even though he's under a Jias and locked in a crate in the back. 

Gui chuckles in the passenger side as he watches our pets for a bit. 

"How do you think Lyon is going to handle your family?" He asks me, turning to face the front. I eye him mischievously. "I know you know that your family is going to be there too. We both knew each other since diapers."