2 in 1 [ New home/Black Hood]

New Home

What have we got ourselves into. 

June 8th, 2354 at 14:06 we left our world [ earth ] for a new world, since Earth is ding. 

It's just 6 of us on this spaceship for 'years' maybe. 

we knew home was now forward & so the 6 of us paired off after a few months already being on the ship. 

some even decided 3 sums would be fun which tuned out to bring life on the ship which we needed. 

After 40 years we did find a new home & we told our children to respect the land we live on. 

That in turn gave us our happy new life

================================================================================

Black Hood

I'm Black hood. 

Born in 2020 but Raised in 1930. 

My father a scientist put me through time to make me a hero

In 1930 a general took me in & found me with a note to train me into being a hero.

 Over the years he taught me the ropes of fighting. 

At 16 I was ready to go back home to my real time line. 

Right as I got back I was already fighting & the people started to give me the name Black Hood. 

6 years of fighting, the people gained my trust to which I decided to make an academy to help people learn to fight for themselves. 

Still being a hero for the people I found love & got to learn more about my real family.  

I soon married my long time partner, & soon learned how to use my bone cells to get my wife pregnant to which  gave us 3 amazing children. 

Find your happiness & stay true to you.