Love is torture

I'm Corey & my crazy psychopathic girlfriend Nikkie never allowed me to be with my BFF Rain, until Nikkie almost killed her.

After the police took her away; I took my chance to break up with her while she was behind bars.

Few months later, Rain & I got the best job offer to travel the world in this amazing program.

I even made a new friend while learning how to be a better chief.

Zenith my new friend introduced me to his friend Jules.

She is a photographer & also travel too.

Zenith & his boyfriend set us up on a double date which went really well.

After many adventures Rain got an offer to stay closer to her family & still be in the program. 

I'm still happy for her.

After Rain left tho, Nikkie came back around & found me while at work & tried to kill me.

Thankfully I fought really well, but we both ended up in the hospital where Jules found me & came to my bed & hugged the shit out of me.

Nikkie saw this & tried yet again kill someone I love.

Nikkie was yet again arrested which finally made her stay in jail longer.

Me & Jules went on traveling the world & got married when we were traveling through Europe.

we never settled, but gave birth to 2 amazing kids who look like their mamma [ Jules ] & curiosity from me [ mom]

================================================================================

Hi everyone thank you for reading my stories. I'm still trying to get through all my short stories that I've made over the year. until then please like & enjoy.