Bad blood in arms

My name is Remmy, but I prefer Rem 

At 18 I joined the Army National Guard.

After my team got hit on a classified mission; doctors  diagnosed us all with PTSD.

5 months later they cleared me to be on mission; they saw my demands were gone. 

however, my team didn't like that, so they sent me death threats. 

on my new team I became bunk mates with this hotty Goddess Indigo.

being bunk mates with her for a few days, she learned I was into women. 

this team became my new family, yet my old didn't like didn't like that.

my old team attempted many time to kill them when we came back home, but didn't succeed.

with this experience I became more closer to Indigo & the others.

my old team got arrested for their attempts.

After many years of successful mission, I was able to retire with  my beautiful wife Indigo.

"Baby please I need more" after a month of being retired & finally got pregnant & my wife can't get enough of me.

"Fuck about baby girl I'm- I'm about to- to oh God" Indigo juice came while I was riding her pussy.

"Daddy I need more" I say right before she flips me over & goes low on me & eats pussy out right right before my juice flows out of me & Indigo cleans me all up.

"thank you Daddy" I say to Indigo as she come back up to me & kisses my lips.

"I love you my baby girl" she says laying next to me & we before fall asleep in each other arms.

I've never been happier.