X-k15

For as long as I can remember the mafia has been my home in New York city. My father has been a member of the northside group since he was 16. He died a year ago from his close friend who is left handed to the boss. The reason why I'm saying this is because as of right now I'm dating his only daughter who is in an arranged marriage to the boss's son. Before my father's death I had been seeing his friend's daughter since I was 12 and she was14. Yeah 2 year gap in age, but if you see her you will want to date her or be her. I get both.

Night after my father's death she was told never to talk or see me again, but little did her father know that she snuck out and always came to my place to talk or cuddle until I helped her back into her house without her family knowing. Her family also doesn't know she only likes girls. Since then I've also been on my own. Now that I'm 18 I can legally marry her. The day after my birthday we went to the court house and got married. It is very easy for us to pack what we need and leave to start our new life away from the mafia world.

Since we ditched our phones and changed our credit card we were safe from her family. It was 5 years later into our marriage where we already have 2 children and we also find out that her father had died leaving her a file called X-k15. We go back to New York city to retrieve this and only to hear both Mafia groups are at war with one another. We grabbed the file and left without being caught. All those years of sneaking around paid off. Once back at our home we open to find all the secrets that his boss was holding. We sent all this info to the FBI and went on with our lives. That is our story, yet it ends with my wifes brothers finding out where we are and killing both of us and our children. Yeah I know sad right, yet even in the afterlife we are still together and our children. That I can say is the story that will be on an awesome journey with.