A to Z

When you live the life I lived; you want to just move on to the after life, but I can't.

 My 1st life I lived in a split family with my father & his wife & my mother who is a glorified bitch everywhere she goes, so I stay with my dad.

When I lived in that home; I found myself always under watch eye with my step mom who I call mom now & my birth mom mother. 

I love my mom & how she treats me. We live in this modern day house with everything nice & neat. 

My mom has black raven hair with red Rosa lips with a slim body. 

My father became a fit man who lives to work out & go on crazy adventures, so it more me & mom at the house. 

When we're by ourselves she clings to me more 'in a way is more of lust desire than motherly love'. 

In reality she is just like that is a normal day to day thing. 

After a year She was pregnant with a son [ who was an ass in all counts when he was born ]. 

After his birth my mother came back around & started making my life worse. 

Thankful my mom helped through my anxiety since my mother always gave me that problem.

 I love my mom for that since I met her; she makes me feel safe where as my mother hasn't.

 I didn't live that long in that life because my mothers guys were trying to have my mom killed for her amazing way of taking care of me to which I saved her from the bullet that hit me in the heart.

 In my next life I didn't live that long either, but here we go. 

My life started when I was in teens where my teacher at my school saved me from being a monster. 

During my time at school students would pick on me for 'presenting myself as a dum dum'[ but in reality I save the school 'by myself]. 

When I do fight I have my teacher there just making sure I was OK [ mostly to make sure I wouldn't become a monster ].

 My last day living I fought the monsters until I found my teacher who was being attacked by the real threat 

I bought her a bath room where I took care of her while I was bleeding out

I needed to be real with her so I kissed her with everything I had left in me, until I died. 

In my next life I was kinda doing the same thing, but finally with a team [ this time I was way younger]. 

During one of my missions I met 1 of the enemies who chose to wake up wanting to kill people

[ before the battle I was given a gift where I can turn back time for 5 minutes to do anything I need to do in a moment that I chose '& I took it'] 

when on the battle fried my love was about to be be killed & I saw my friend near her, so I decided will be a great time to use the gift. 

When I did I asked him to save her life which he did.

 At that moment I never felt more happy, but then I died since I was watching them instead of taking care of myself.

 I never thought my soul would ever find peace, but it did & I'm happy to finally rest.