Queen of hell

When people ask me about my job and where I work; I usually move around that subject very fast. I hate my job. Reason being, I work for a woman that treats everyone on her staff including her own daughter like shit.

I was hired to work for both her and her daughter Eizabell, yet 'the Queen of Hell' can't leave me the fuck alone to do my own job. You see, I'm both a room cleaner and food taster. If I am told to do more I tell the person who was given that job title to get it done.

The reason why I stay is for her daughter. To most people I'm only allowed to be around Eizabell from noon to night and then be there for her mother morning to noon. That was the main rule given to me by the King who is a more gentle soul then her.

The King knows what I'm supposed to do since he knows my father who also works for him at night. I asked the King himself if either the queen or princesses need a room cleaner or food taster.

The Queen's last servant died from food poison and was never given a replacement. From asking about the position I work for both of them in that area, but more for Eizabell. Once in a while Eizabell is able to walk among the people that live outside the castle.

During which time I tell her what is new and existing and sometimes even bring her new stories that are found in the local library. The king really wanted his subjects to know everything out in the world so that was really nice of him.

One night I brought a new book I was going to read. When she went to bed she told me something that made our lives completely different. "With your permission could I kiss you" Eizabell asked. Since I was shocked I just nodded my head.

She put her right hand over my check and leaned into me for the kiss. After a very short lived kiss I saw her smile. "Wow, that was my first kiss and your lips are so soft," she said which made me blush.

"That was my first kiss as well princess" I said which made her wide awake and leaning into me closer. "Could we do more kissing right now then to both as our first make out", she said which I didn't complain to.

Yet again I nodded my head. This time Eizabell pulled me in by the neck and brought me into a passionate yet hard kiss. Her lips are light and soft. With the hard kissing it only made me moan. She took it upon herself to change where she was sitting before to now sitting on my lap.

My arms went to her hips and I just started to pull her closer to me. She raped her arms around my neck and the kiss grew longer and longer to where I was sweating and losing breath. I could feel that she was having the same problem and ordered me to take off her nightgown.

That night was the first time I saw her in all her beauty and I moved my kiss down her neck to her breasts where moans came out of her loud, so to shut her up I kissed her again which helped so much.

But sadly that night was also the last night I ever saw her again as her servant. It turns out a servant passed by the room and heard us so they told the queen and I was sent to serve under the king but as a cook/nurse on the battlefield.

Eizabell hated this and asked her father's permission to send letters directly to me without her mother knowing. He agreed and that soon ended because I was being spied on by one the Queen's loyal maids that made sure I never got one.

10 years later the war was over and I saved many lives which made me a hero. Once back my father and I got awarded the medal of honor and bravery and my father was promoted to the king's general.

I was very proud of my father. The princes handed us our reward but didn't look the same as the happy self she was so long ago. There was a celebration when all the soldiers returned and the Banquet was sent on both ends of the kingdom so all could rejoice.

I even got the chance to talk with Eizabell and explained what happened after she tried to send me her letter. She got so mad but after all these years I was finally about to ask the one thing since that night I wanted to do again.

"Princesses Eizabell, may I have the honor of having a kiss after 10 years away" I said. When I saw that smile I missed so much she was the one to pull me into a hard passionate kiss that we both wanted and needed.

"My, how I missed your lips and your beauty" I said only to have her hug me which I have also missed very much. That night after 10 years we did everything we did before but this time we went even further.

"My love i'm coming" Eizabell said which only made me suck faster into her bush which has now become my favorite place. I reached forward a little to squeeze her left breast before she came in my mouth.

With us being loud was no problem that night since everywhere in the kingdom was louder than it ever was before. Some questions were asked if her mother or father put Eizabell into an arranged marriage, but thankfully they didn't.

So now that I'm back and my father is the General I'm going to do the one thing that I've been wanting to do for years. Ask for her hand. The very next day I went to the king himself and saw the queen wasn't there.

Once I got his attention I asked him forward as can be. With a proud smile on his face he pulled me into a tight hug and I explained to him that the wedding had to be small and just him my father that was it.

Eizabell knew of everything that was happening and it made her so happy to finally have me. That very next day we had the wedding done with the priest and it went very smoothly. For the next 3 weeks, with the permission of the king, my father got our honeymoon.

The Queen of hell will never change her way and so she lost her chance to see her daughter be happy and had no chance to see our adopted 3 children grow up. That was her loss, but we have never been more happy.