kidnapped

Since I was 17 I have been married to my wife Zoe. Recently, we decided to start having a baby by joining our eggs together. For the past month I've been injecting myself with hormones. All the while, Zoe was never there for me.

I never aqueous her for cheating on me. 2 days ago I finally found out that I was pregnant and wanted to tell her. Each time I try she ignores me and brushes everything I say off. The one time she did talk to me was about my job.

At least we were talking and so any questions she asked I answered. Then she spoke about a new prototype that is out to the public, but her being interested in it was a shock. Of course I explained everything to her and after I explained everything about it she left the conversation.

3 days later 4 people broke into my work, but since I'm pregnant I can't go in because I work with some radiation. Once they found out that the prototype needed codes to work; they Interrogated the people I work with to find who it was. Which was me.

Only my boss knows I'm pregnant. I'm allowed to work from home and will keep doing so until I'm allowed back after my baby is born. A day later people broke into my home while I was in it and I was kidnapped.

For nearly a week with lack of food given to me all the kidnappers asked me about the project; only the project. they were not allowed to beat me up by the person who they worked for. After the 100th time of them asking I had enough.

"Look here you nitwit. The reason why I can't explain further into the 100th time you asked me the same question is that only 10% of the work is not mine. Yes I have the access code with the percent I work with, but my boss has more. Why didn't you kidnap them instead?" I said

"I'll ask you again what is the access code" was all he said to me. "And I will not talk after this so listen up. If I just spoke to your boss I would have told them everything since they should be more reasonable than any of you.

I'm very happy there is no torture to me since if you did I would have lost my baby. Yeah I'm saying this now since you can't get into your thick skull that I want to talk with your boss now". I said which made all of them leave.

Soon after I was brought back home. During all this time Zoe was litenting into everything. After being home for 2 hours I finally saw my wife for the first time. She opened the door and saw me and ran into my arms.

I argued with her about everything that happened. I even said if she knew I was pregnant; I would have been found sooner. I knew she worked with those kinds of people from the beginning. I gave her one more chance or else I'm gone with our baby.

I even said sarcastically that she should have gone for our second project that is worth more anywhere . 5 days later in shock her group took that. Since my boss didn't even notice from the lack of being online I wasn't fired.

Through the rest of the pregnancy I was looking for anything that Zoe would do to mess our relationship up. To my surprise she didn't. I still haven't forgave for what she did to me, but she put more into our relationship in the past 8 months than I've ever seen her.

By the time our daughter was born me and Zoe made a destination that to make our relationship work better she let me into her work life. Anything that my company was doing wrong she would step in and get them to stop fucking up.