Hopeful awaking

Hey I'm Maisie but please call me M since after my parents died Maisie wasn't me anymore.

I have a brother named Riley.

He keep in touch with me as much as possible since we're the only family we have left.

I graduated school at 16 to join a company called saving life.

After 6 years of working with them & living in a very comfy apartment; I got an email from my brother telling me he's dying.

What I didn't know was his wife died having his twins.

I told my team at work I will be on leave since my brother in all; they understood very well.

The lawyer explained all the legal stuff to me about me being their 'mom' when Riley passes.

After finally baby proofing my apartment the Lawyer called saying he died that morning.

The very next day the twins Riza & Brennan came by. 

Stefanie [ a team member if mine ] came by everyday to make sure I was OK since I forgot to take care of myself in all of it.

By the time the twins turned 3, Riza was diagnosed with Autistic, which explained why he was low with things.

I gave him a tutor to help him understand the world better which really help him so much.

Stefanie was even given a name by the twins 'mommy' which she really loved that so much.

I really loved them calling her that which brought me into Asking her on a date.

Thank god the twins got the hint to help so she said yes.

After a few months of dating she was the 1 to ask me to marry her; which I said yes to.

We didn't wait to get married so yeah that was that.

Not even a week after our marriage Stef adopted the twins as her own. 

Still going through a new normal I became the carrier of our baby girl Ruth who is by far cute.

Still not sure what the future holds, but I'm happy they're in my life that's for sure.