Unknowing truth

my name is True & most of my life has been saving people with powers i have which I don't know the name for.

the sickie part of this is it works when people I care about get hurt.

My brother Rio has been helping me since I found out about this.

on my 24 birthday I went to save a group of Archaeologists in a danger zone.

when I got them out , 1 kept staring at me "So you have never seen someone like me have you?"

I couldn't resit but to smirk at her.

she said she was sorry for staring, but I didn't mind.

"I'm doctor Reed by the way" she gave me her hand to shack which I did

when I got back tot eh base I was met with General Penit who is an ass-hate in all since.

he explained he wanted me to find them so they can run a test on me to see what powers I have.

turns out I can Absorbed- enhancer that allows me to adopt to anything around without harming the elements itself.

After re-learning about myself again, I became afraid I might hurt the people I love now more then ever.

Doctor Reed was very helpful to lead my mind into a calm scene, so I may work & live better knowing I can't hurt [ anything]

It took some time to convince myself that I also worthy of love which the doc also helped me with too.

I came to know I could also get a girl pregnant so that was cool to learn also.

I never understood life until I met my baby girl summer in my arms for the 1st time, & I understood from then on that life is worth taking a chance on no matter the coast; as long as you pay it up in the end of course.