Goddess in my eyes

[I have a huge crush on Kalyee Bryant so yeah]

I started dating the actress Kalyee bryant. After 3 years of dating I felt like not her girlfriend anymore. It was more like her maid. So one day as she was leaving for work on a new project she is on I packed my bags only leaving a letter until she got the message I'm not her maid I'm her girlfriend. It took her 3 days to notice I'm not there.

I got her call. "Hey, that took 3 days for you to notice" I say in a sarcastic voice. "Wait, I called to know when you would come home?" she said not understanding. "My love, I'm not coming home; I'm staying with my parents until you start to treat me not like a maid but your girlfriend. Now if you excuse me I have a baby cousin to take care of" I hung up after that.

About a day later I got a call from kalyee's friend saying she was in the hospital. Once I got here I saw her on a bed looking not at herself. "Oh Goddess you're here. Look, this is my wife," Kalyee said looking at me. "Hi you must be Mrs.Bryant what she has non stop talking about" the nurse said. "What happened? I was with my parents for only a week" I say trying to figure out how Kalyee got to this state in such a short time. "Well she stopped having liquids and drinks which left her to look like this" Nurse said making it very clear for me.

"My love I said to see for yourself what it's like for me, but I didn't think you would go this far" I say holding her face in my hands. "You should see the house," she said, still out of it. " When can I take her home?" I say looking at the IV that is nearly done. "In about 3 hours at most. I'll start the paperwork now so you can leave quick" the nurse said before leaving. "I'm so sorry, when you left. I knew I fucked up when I stopped being your girlfriend. If I fuck again like I did; I truly understand if we break up" Kalyee said.

I cup her face and give her a kiss. "Once a week a date is all I'm asking for, but cuddles are a requirement if you want me. When you don't work you clean the house. Even split the deal" I say which makes her smile. We kiss one more time.