Why me

My name is Andrea & I technically died for 2 minutes when my plan crashed coming back home from being deployed for 8 months.

I woke up in a hospital bed with so many wires on me.

I clicked the button to get the nurse in.

When the nurse showed up I had to ask how long I was out for.

A moment later the doctor was in & explained to me I was in a coma for 2 years.

The next day my sister Allyson came in with food since hospital food sucks.

We hugged & talked about what I've missed.

Turns out she met someone & soon will pop the question to her.

I was happy for her.

2 days later I was released from the hospital & Allyson brought us to our place since that was the plain when I got back since an idiot burned my apartment building & I got an offer to work near my family which still after 2 years I was able to still get.

3 days later I started my new job at the tech company & it was simple which I needed.

At a meeting with he director I met Nichole & she noticed me.

I couldn't help be star; she a goddess with nerdy glasses.

Next day I was out with Allyson as a cafe when Nichole dropped in smile to which I thought was at me, but dame was I wrong.

Turns out it was to Allyson [ THEIR DATING].

It so awkward for me when she was around now.

To make matters worse she flirts too much.

During the summer I made plains for vacation right after Allyson went on a trip for work.

While she was gone Nichole kissed me.

I got so mad at her for hurting my sister like that.

I told my sister about it & it broke her heart. 

when my trip came I took Allyson along with me for her to also relax.

when we got back I bought all her favorite stuff I just made a movie night.

It was the 1st time she ever gave me a real smile after the whole shit bomb went off.

Sisters always stick together no matter what.