Monster

So this is odd of me, but my wife wanted me to write this. This may be a shock to lots of people but not all families love each other; well not mine at all. My mother cursed me to never have love, my father threw me out since he couldn't bother feeding me real food. I was an only child.

Living on the streets since I was 12 and living better than I did with my parents. I even got a better education than what I ever would get in school. Learning from hand experiences does go a long way. Since I volunteer at local community shelters I get extra food.

That is how I met my wife Kate. Even though I have no heart I still don't like when people get hurt. Kate was hit by a homeless man who was high and held a knife which cut through her skin. I was able to get him off no problem and take the knife away, but the harm was done.

I got her to the hospital down the street but I was unable to go in since I don't like them. Once I left I sat outside the hospital reading a book so no one would bother me. Once I saw her leave the hospital I got up and just left.

I went back to my routine of surviving and getting what I only needed. It was in the middle of making my bed in the alley way when I saw Kate again. "Why are you out here?" Kate said. "I live on the street, but don't tell people ok if they haven't seen me on the street like this don't say".

"Is this your choice or put it on the street?" Kate said. "Put here and after years I choose to stay". "Well if you want you can live with me and if you do then clean your clothes and take a shower" kate said.

She gave me that look that said ' you have no choice'. I packed up my things and went with her. At her apartment she took my stuff without me knowing and pushed me in the shower. I got the point and cleaned myself up.

After getting very cleaned up. I looked in the mirror and saw all the scars my parents gave me. I got angry yet again and grabbed my stuff and left. Before I got to her door she blocked me and saw my scars that I didn't hide well.

"Who did this to you?" she said in an angry voice. "The place that put me in this mess chose to live", I said, getting angry. "What are you angry at me about? "They were my parents and my own fucking mother cursed me like a curse making sure I would never love another. Dad threw me out"

Kate tried to hug me but I backed away. " like I said, cursed to not feel for anyone and if you are trying to show love to me I will not feel it back". She got that but still gave me a hug. She put her hands on my face and gave me a simple kiss on the lips before yet another hug.

To this day I still live with her and I have never been able to love her the way she wants, but I give the physical me enough for her to have me. I still hate people and keep away from them now since I don't have work on the street.

We got married but the problem still remains but knowing feelings aren't there for her until we started trying for our first child which worked out the first time. After our child was born I did the one thing that never happened since I was cursed 'CRY'.

Kate has never seen me cry either. We had delivered our baby girl in our home with a wetnurse. For the first time in years I went to kiss Kate and really put passion in the kiss. "Did she just-" I cut her off by saying "break the curse yes she did".

I kissed her once more and I was crying into the kiss. All was happy at last in my heart and soul since that day.