Unlikely Awakening

My name is Glen.

I'm a witch who asked a vampire to give me a chance to be with my babies after their born since another witch told me & my wife we wouldn't make it to their birth.

That witch was right, my wife dies 3 months before their birth in a house fire along with our friend & family. 

The vampire William [ willy] gave me a cup of his blood & 2 hours of labor later the babies came.

I died the moment they came into the world.

when I awoke I became a hybrid in transitions. 

I took a drop on my babies blood into my mouth & I was set.

by babies 'Ember & Jade' have the traits of both me & my wife.

after naming them I became in edited to Willy who said I could work for him until I was in the clear. 

after getting in control of my blood lust I worked as his assistant & he gave me a great apartment for me & my girls.

I soon went on runs where i met 'Maziey' who my daughter adore by the way.

turns out she is the sister to Willy, so I got to know his family better.

Maziey come by my place & cooks for us every night [since I've never learns how to make great food, yet she does]

we became very close over the years & from time to time I still think of how my wife would feel about em moving on.

Maziey understand very well about what happen, but she makes me happy which I though would never happen again.

Yet it has.