Chapter 15

I arrived at the airport area in their-our backyard, and I saw the airplane there. I climbed up the stairs and I saw that my four husbands were already sitting and it were three large chairs and then two more large chairs in front of it. I saw that I was going to sit next to Mike and I smiled at that as I climbed over him towards the window.

"Good morning." Mike said and I gave him a quick peck and I blew kisses to Eric, Eddie and Matt, Matt then pressed a button and he was now sitting in between Eric and Mike and I giggled at that a bit.

"Good morning." I whispered yawning. "Everyone sleep well?" I said and I leaned against Michael whom put his arm around me and I grabbed his hand.

"Yeah." They all muttered.

"How long is the flight?"

"About 12 hours." Eddie yawned.

"What time were you guys home?"

"At around 3 the last people left, so four hours." Eric yawned.

"And you couldn't leave earlier?"

"No, the kings have to stay until the last guest leaves. The queen after today as well." Eric yawned again and I nodded slowly at that as I gave them all a small smile.

"Well I'm going to cuddle against Mike for about four hours, then Ed and then Eric, cause I get you all night ok m'amore?" I muttered to Matt and he nodded right away at that, as he was looking at his tablet. "What are they doing?" I whispered to Mike as I felt us going in the air slightly.

"They're working." Michael muttered back and I smiled as I lowered the chair he had a bit and I highbred the thing in between our chairs and I grabbed a blanket. He smiled at the notion and I put my legs over his right away, and hurried my head in his chest. "You tired?"

"Yeah. It's been exhausting becoming the queen of the most powerful country in the world." I whispered back and he giggled at that a bit and I smiled as well as I gave his cheek a kiss. I fell asleep shortly after and after about three hours I felt Mike move and I felt someone else laying under me, and I knew that it was Eddie, as I put my hands in his hair and he smiled at that notion and gave the top of my head a kiss. After another four hours, Eric moved under me and I held onto him a tad tighter and he held onto me as tightly as he could. After a while I woke up though and Eric was asleep, as were Mike and Eddie. Matt wasn't though, he looked exhausted but he was on his tablet working. I poked my toe against his knee as I sat up a bit, Eric putting his arm around me now, his hand resting on my inner thigh, making me a tad wild, but it would be a couple of hours before I could act on that.

Matt looked up and saw me and a small smile appeared on his face.

"What are you doing?" I signed to him and he yawned.

"Work." He signed back. "Won't get any work done in the upcoming 24 hours so yeah." He signed and I smiled a bit at that.

"But you haven't slept?" I signed and he shrugged.

"I usually sleep about three hours a night anyhow." He signed and I frowned at that.

"Why?" I signed and he signed back work, I nodded slowly at that as I signed that I was hungry but couldn't move cause of Eric. Matt smiled as he stood up and leaned towards me and gave me two very long and sensual pecks, before walking towards the kitchen area. He came back with some food and we then talked with our hands for about an hour, about everything and nothing really.

Eddie woke up after a while and joined the conversation, mike then woke up and lastly Eric.

"How long left?" Eric muttered as he pulled me closer to him and I giggled.