Chapter 40

It had been two months since the ski trip and Matt and I had had several conversations throughout the past two months. We were never actually really sort of alone. In the past two months there hadn't been a time where all three of my husbands hadn't been home, so if we hung out, another husband would always be home.

But this week was different, Eric had to be in Yordan, so I decided to join him for this time. Mainly because I had never been in Yordan, but also because I didn't think I could handle being alone with Matt just yet.

"Sweetie?" Eric asked as I was laying in bed and I looked at Eric, whom was sitting on the bedside with his suit on, looking way too hot to be able to go out the door. "I'm off to work. I'll be home for dinner." He said and I nodded as he leaned down and gave me loads of pecks and I smiled as he stood up and walked away.

I got out of bed and I took a long shower before putting on a random outfit and I grabbed my phone as I walked out of the door. I climbed into the car and I was driven to the city centre, along with Robin and Rachel. They were wearing their full security outfits right now though, I had promoted them to the head of my security; because I just knew them the best and I understood them the best. We just clicked.

I didn't know what to do though, I knew that Eddie had an important meeting, and that Mike was probably asleep and I knew that Eric had a tough meeting. I sighed as I decided to call up Matt while driving.

"Hello?" He said, his voice sounded confused.

"Hey. I'm in Yordan and I have no idea what I want to do. Do you have any suggestions?" I asked and it was silent on the other line for a second.

"There is an amazing lunch place on Robertstreet and Juliastreet alone is amazing for you to see. You can get amazing outfits there." He said and I smiled a bit at that as the car stopped at the boulevard.

"Thank you Matt. We're here. Thank you." I said and I hung up the phone and I let out a small breath.

I walked around the boulevard, and people were obviously staring at me in awe and stuff, but I ignored that. After a while I went into the shopping street and I went through the stores a bit.

After a while I saw an amazing art shop and I walked in and there was nobody else there, but I didn't mind that. I looked at all the amazing artwork.

"Good-" A male voice stated before he stopped and I turned my head and I looked at the man standing there. He was about two meters tall, dark, but he had very kind brown eyes. He reminded me of someone, like I knew whom he was, but I didn't at the same time.

"You may address." I said with a small smile as I looked back at the painting.

"Good morning my queen." The man stammered and I smiled a bit as I looked at another beautiful painting that was full of colours and yet it seemed like the person painting it was sad. I looked back at the man, he was around his 50s,I wasn't sure really, and he looked like he was uncomfortable, more than normal really.

"Did you make all of these?" I asked with a small smile as I looked back at the painting with the colours.

"Almost all yes." He said and he cleared his throat. "My wife makes some of them too, my wife made that one." He said and I nodded slowly at that.

"It's really beautiful, it's full of vibrant colours but it's like it's a mask and it's hiding pain or something?" I said and he stared at me and he nodded slowly.

"Sweetie!?" A voice said that, again, I recognised from somewhere, but I wasn't sure where from. I kept looking at the painting though, in the corner of my eyes, I saw a woman walk in, and then freeze as she saw me.