Chapter 139

"Me amore?" Matt said a couple of days later and I was laying in his bed and in a deep sleep. I alternated between my two husbands night through night and cuddled with them, but I didn't do more really. I looked up at him and nodded slowly as I then looked out the window and I saw that the sun was setting, and I looked back at him. He was wearing his swimming trousers and he was taking them off and I stared at him for a second, naked and perfect. He was perfect really. "Hi honey." He said towards me as I looked at his face now and I knew he had seen me checking him out, but he didn't talk about that. He put on a pair of underwear. "How are you?" He asked as he went and laid down and I right away snuggled up closer to him and he let out a contempt breath as he put his one arm behind my back and with the other he grabbed my hand and I closed my eyes.

"Happy now." I whispered softly as I just let this comfort take everything in. He smiled as he then went and laid on his side as well and we really cuddled, our bodies intertwined. He rubbed my back while his other arm was under my head, playing with my hair. My head was against his a bit, my forehead against his chin and we laid like this for a very long time. We hadn't cuddled like this in a long time. I rubbed his back a bit, while my other hand was on his chest and I took some comforting breaths. I really was happy at the moment, which was weird, because I hadn't felt like this in a while.

"I love you." Matt whispered softly against my forehead and he pressed a kiss on it and I looked up at him and I put my head up a bit as I looked into his eyes and I put my hand from his back towards his face and I rubbed his cheek as I stared into those perfect brown and green eyes, and I didn't look away from them for a while. I just looked into his eyes, reading his entire soul, while he looked back into mine. His hand going down to my leg now and rubbing it a bit.

"I love you too." I whispered back and I leaned forward and pressed my lips onto his. He kissed me back carefully, as if he didn't want to overstep and that brought joy in me too. We made out passionately and carefully, both of us not wanting to overstep the others boundaries. After a couple of minutes of us making out, I let go of his lips and I looked into those perfect eyes and he stared back into mine and a small smile appeared on his face, as my hand went to his chest now, while his hand went towards my face and he traced his thumb on my cheek as he looked at me.

Matt leaned forward again and pressed his lips onto mine once more and we made out now, with a bit more hunger compared to love and that was fine, I loved his lips against mine, I loved the feeling I got when he was with me. After a while, I didn't even know how it happened, his underwear were off and my pants were as well, his hand was under my shirt and holding onto my back and his dick was against my clit at the moment, but I didn't mind that, because I loved making out with him. I never wanted to stop at this moment. He then slowly slid into me and I moaned out his name against his lips and he made a moan as well. He slowly went in and out of me as fuck this felt good, I didn't realise how good this had felt. In the past seven months I hadn't felt anything and right now, I was feeling every single mm of him in me and it just, it was perfection. I grabbed his face, putting my hand in his hair now and I held onto him as we kept kissing as he kept going in and out of me so fucking slowly, it felt so good.

"Fuck." I moaned against his lips as he kissed me again and we continued to do this for a very long time, him going in and out of me slowly. His hand went down after a while and he grabbed my bum and rubbed it, it just- it was magical. After a while, I could hear in his breathing that he was close to cumming and I didn't mind that, I didn't mind that at all. We continued to kiss as he kept this tempo up. After a while though, I felt him breathing out my name over and over again before I felt him filling me up. We didn't stop there though, no, we kept making out, we kept feeling each others bodies, as if it was the most important thing in the world at the moment. We couldn't get enough of one another and I loved every touch, every kiss on my body. We did every position possible, all while love was the centre of this moment. At one point I was sitting on his lap, and he was seated up as well and I went up and down slowly as our lips were intertwined and he had his arms under my shirt, his hands on my shoulders, my hands were on his face kissing him, never wanting to let go of his lips. At another point he was on top of me, holding onto me while he went in and out of me. This was the most intense love session I had had in what felt like forever, mainly because there was no lust at the moment, just love, love for each other, love for the bodies, love for the kisses, love for one another.

After a while, I was sitting on top of him while he was laid down and we had just finished another session and we were making out while holding onto each others hands, before he let go with one hand and he grabbed my face and deepened the kiss. His other hand was still holding onto mine and this notion, of him grabbing my face, holding onto it, it make me emotional. I let go of his lips and I stared into his eyes and he looked into my eyes and he saw the tears that were in my eyes and he sat up slowly, I put my legs around his waist now his hands on my back to hold me steady for a second, before he put his hands by my hair and put it away from my eyes and he grabbed my face with one hand, while the other arm held me steady.

"Are you ok me amore?" He whispered and I nodded looking at him as single tears were rolling down my cheeks and he wiped them away. "Whats wrong?" He said.

"Nothing is wrong, happy tears." I whispered back at him and he nodded carefully looking at him. "It's just overwhelming, you're overwhelming." He nodded looking at me as he licked his lip. "This is overwhelming. We are overwhelming."

"We are." He confirmed with a small smile and I smiled back at him. "We've always been overwhelming remember?" He said and I nodded.

"I know, it just- I just. After everything, it's just a lot." I said and he nodded looking at me. "I don't think I can ever be the girl you married, are you ok with that?" I said and he nodded looking at me.

"Of course." He whispered to me and I nodded as I gave him a peck. "I'll never be the guy you married either. Are you ok with that?"

'Of course." I whispered back as I hugged him and he hugged me back and he held onto me so tightly. "I've missed you so much." I sighed as I buried my head in his neck and gave it a kiss.

"I know you have, but I also know you're doubting everything in your life and the only steady thing, the only sure thing, is the love you have for your children, for our children and that's the only thing keeping you alive at the moment." He whispered and I nodded at that as I closed my eyes in content. "And I'm ok with you doubting my love for you, and my intentions, if you're ok with me making it my life's mission to prove to you that you're worthy of my love and that I'm worthy of your love." He said and I felt more tears in my eyes appear.

"Yeah" I whispered softly as I put my hand against his chest and played with his chest hair a bit. "Forever."

"Forever and always." He whispered back as he went and laid down, with me on top of him. "If not longer." I smiled at that as my eyes were heavy and my breathing started to slow down a bit and I fell asleep shortly afterwards.