Chapter 65

I was wearing a black dress with red hearts on them and I loved it. It didn't look tacky like the majority of the people whom were walking around here. I mean, I loved Naomi, but she looked tacky as fuck in my opinion. But then again, I was apparently a Queen and she wasn't.

After I had my trauma induced nap, she told me about her night with Oliver. Some people might think it's weird, for someone with my trauma, that I'd want to hear about my best friend having sex. But it helped me, it made me normalise it in my mind. It also was hilarious to hear her talk about it and also show how she had done it using pillows. The fact that it was Oliver on the other hand, was a bit disturbing. Especially cause she halfway through realised I've known him for the majority of my life; as she didn't know about the Process. I waved it away. I didn't mind it.

Afterwards we dressed and had dinner before going out again.

She dragged me through different bars, we danced and had a lot of fun. We were standing outside, when suddenly she had two arms around her and she turned her head backwards and the biggest smile appeared on her face. I shook my head right away seeing Oliver standing there.

"You are revolting." I said right away and Oliver kissed her neck and bit it for a second, before looking at me.

"You have no idea."

"I have a pretty good idea actually."

"Yeah, I told her everything. It's part of our friendship, our daily ritual." She elaborated and Oliver shook his head looking at me.

"Well, that's great to know and that will go over very well with those idiots." Oliver said and Naomi shrugged at that.

"How did you find us?" I said squinting looking at him and he squinted back looking at me.

"What do you think dove?" He said and I looked into those blue eyes. They probably were tracking me, and Oliver knew that wherever I was, Naomi was. Or he was tracking her? Or he texted with her; but I hadn't seen her grab her phone.

"How are you tracking me?"

"Well, we implemented a tracker in you." He said and Naomi was just staring at me with this look of 'such a big dick' and I rolled my eyes at that before looking at Oliver.

"Of course you did. Well you two have fun, I guess I'll have to enjoy my night alone again." I said a tad annoyed and Naomi looked a the with a huge smile.

"I'm sorry. I would tell you that I'll stay with you for the rest fo the night, but look at this smile." She said grabbing Oliver's face and I looked at his face and then back at him.

"I know that smile." I said with a bit of sadness and he right away stopped smiling. "I'm going home. Have fun." I said shaking my head a bit as I walked through people whom were all screaming along to the music and pointing at one another. Some were making out, others were yelling at one another and security were walking up to them. There were so many people here, but I really didn't care for any of them.

My heart had started to beat like fucking mental the moment that I had seen Oliver first yesterday, but it went fucking insane the moment that I got confirmation from Oliver that I had a tracker in me. I wondered where it was, but I also knew it was better for me. Had I had a tracker, all of this might've never happened.

I bumped into someone while walking and I turned my head to apologise, but I froze as the guy looked at me and stated "Watch where you're going." Before continuing to walk. I looked at the guy walking away and sadness overpowered me.

He didn't recognise me. How could he not recognise me? If what he had stated all those nights were true? He had told me that he loved me, that he wanted nothing but me for the rest of his life. And yet, here I was standing, yes with a different hair cut, but for the rest it was me. It was all me and he didn't know me.