Chapter 116

After a while though, I woke up and stretched my arms, as Eddie was awake and was staring at me with a look that showed pure love and I rubbed my eyes and sat up and yawned looking sideways at him. He stared at me, waiting for me to say something or do something. I then put my hands on my waist and stretched it a bit.

"What time is it?" I asked and he shrugged and I looked at him. "Can you check? Your phone is there?" I asked and he nodded as he turned around and grabbed his phone and he opened it and his eyes widened. "What?"

"It's 5 in the evening, that isn't that shocking." He said carefully as I grabbed my bottle of water and opened it up.

"Then what is shocking?" I said as I put my bottle to my mouth

"It's the fifth of January." He said and I spit out my water as I looked at him.

"What?" I said.

"Yeah." He said carefully.

"We've been here for three weeks?" I said "That's impossible. Matt and Eric would've- this no." I said looking at him and he held up his finger and he nodded.

"Eric texted in our group chat, stating that they know we're reuniting. That they've extended our stay here in Askad until we are done. That both of them understand that we need our time, just like when you and Matt reunited after the chocking incident." He said looking at me and I nodded carefully. "He said that you shouldn't feel guilty about skipping their nights, that they're happy for us. That Matt will update what they're doing each day in the group chat, in case we wake up and want to join." He said and I gulped looking at him and he stared back at me. "I think we should return right? Or?" He said and I nodded as I rubbed my face for a second.

"I'm going to shower first." I replied and he nodded looking at me as I walked towards the bathroom and I turned on the shower and I looked at myself in the reflection. I looked good, better than I expected. I looked alive, as if I got another part of me back, a part that I thought I'd never get back again. Eddie walked in and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Was this a temporary thing?" He asked and I frowned as I was brushing my teeth. "With that I mean that after this, I'm going to have to grovel to actually be forgiven?" He said and I smiled a bit looking at him as I spit the toothpaste out and I stared at him.

"yes." I confirmed and he nodded looking at me. "I might spend nights with you, but we won't do what we did in the past three weeks." I replied calmly and he nodded looking at me.

"Good to know, one more goodbye then." He said kissing my neck and I burst out into laughter at that and he laughed as well looking at me and I turned around putting my arms around his neck and I kissed his lips back and he kissed me back with an intensity, it literally sweeped me off my feet, because he grabbed me and picked me up. He walked us to the shower and the water was surrounding us as he slowly inserted himself in me. Fuck. He was so fucking amazing at everything he did, I had already known that, but he surprised me every single second he touched me, kissed me, did something to me.

When we finished some time later, I actually did clean myself up a bit and he was cleaning himself; as we had two showerheads. He stared at me the whole time, but it wasn't uncomfertable.

"Are you on birth control by the way?" He asked as I was drying myself up and I looked sideways at him and I shook my head and he nodded slowly at that. "Doesn't that worry you a bit?"

"Does what worry me?" I asked carefully.

"Well, I don't know how much you've done with Matt or Eric, and you know, we did- we have." He said carefully and I nodded slowly looking at him as I went towards his closet here and he walked with me there.