Chapter 22

A little over a year later.

A lot had changed in a year, but at the same time, nothing had changed at all. Everything was stable, happy, perfect. Everything I would've ever wanted. Everything that I had dreamt of.

Matthew and I were- it was hard to describe the two of us. It was intense. It was like he was made for me and I for him. We had squabbles every now and then, but we always made up which meant that we somehow ended up having the most explosive sex. It was almost as if he was picking fights just to make sure I fought for him and then we'd have that explosive sex.

Mike and I were totally different. Mike hadn't been around a lot in the past year. He went on a lot of work trips, which obviously was his job. But that did annoy me slightly; because I missed him so. Not only had our already intense sexual chemistry heightened, we had really gotten to know each other even better. I knew that whenever he was tired, he didn't want to do anything but hold me. I knew that when he was excited, his eyes would light up like a Christmas tree. Whenever he was nervous, he'd put his hand through his hair over and over and over again. But then again, he only ever got nervous around me, just like I only got nervous around him. To the outside world, he was the most feared king, if you didn't count Matt of course. Matt was on another level in terms of fear. Mike went to loads of countries and did his magic and whenever he came home, he did his magic once again. I loved him with my entire heart. He was my everything.

Eddie and I were crazy. He was in Gotar for the majority of the time and because I loved playing with the 'rats' there as well, I went over to visit him loads. We would spend hours - no days in the Ring of Hell together, playing games with the people that were there, and fucking each other, before playing more games. There wasn't a minute with Eddie that I didn't burst out into laughter. He was my happiness, my calmness, my everything. Our sexual chemistry was still insane; he was insane. He was rough, he was hot, he was perfect. One of my favourite things to do in Gotar though, was a game that I played with Oliver and Eddie called; how can we make this a torture device? We'd get random objects and see how we could torture the people here. It was hilarious- but then again, like I had stated before. With Eddie, we didn't even have to talk for the two of us to burst into laughter. A look was enough. We were more than what we needed for one another and with every passing second, I loved him more and more.

Eric and I- well just like with Mike, our Sexual chemistry had only heightened with each passing day we were together. We knew what we both wanted even more now and we understood one another perfectly because well- we knew all our ins and outs. He was my safe space. Whenever I would fight with one of his brothers, I'd always go to him. He was Switzerland. If I had a fight with Matt or Mike, I couldn't go to the other, because of their stupid twin connection. If I had a fight- wait no, I never fought with Eddie. Well only about whom won our stupid games. But it was nothing intense. Eric and I could talk for hours and hours on end about stupid small things, but it was my biggest joy. He was my comfort, he was my home. He knew things about me that his brothers didn't know; or at least, that I hadn't stated to them. I could tell him anything. I loved him more than I loved anything in the world.

I had everything I ever wanted in those four men, if not more.

The five of us were an insane group together as well. Whenever the five of us would be together, and they'd be there for a week or something, I never knew what I wanted to do with the nights, so we had our own tradition of sorts; we were all fucking competitive. So, we'd do active shit and the order in which they placed, they'd get nights with me. I just played along for the bragging rights. Because I didn't want them to throw their things to make sure I'd win; any person that I thought was throwing, wouldn't get a night. Well, that happened with Matt once and that's where one of our biggest fights started- before Eric stopped it. I didn't go to Matt for two weeks then, before I couldn't hold myself anymore. He had been in a meeting with his brothers, and I'd walked in, sat on him.. Well lets just say, Mike, Eddie and Eric left soon afterwards.

We were crazy.

I was crazy.

Crazy in fucking love for them.

We had been married for over a year now and we were stable and happy. This year would be a big year for us as couples, but also for us as the leaders of the country, and lastly for Locatlie. Locatlie would host the Summit for the first time in for fucking ever; about 25 years. The last time was with the fathers of my husbands. Because we were going to honour that, we were going to give a two hour special interview which they'd be shooting in the beginning of May, before it would get edited and it would air at the second to last night of the summit. The summit itself would be towards the end of June. I was very excited and nervous about it, as were my husbands. They were all working over time, well all of them, apart from one; Mike. He for the first time since we got married, stayed in Locatlie for three months. This to help Eric, Eddie and Matt with all the preparations.

I myself had a project as well; I was organising the concert for the fifth day, which I was immensely excited about. Lucas and Danny were helping me, along with Queen Olivia and King Daniel, which was great as well.

It were hectics weeks and everyone was on edge, but I didn't mind as much. I loved the chaos, I thrived on Chaos. It also helped that I had to help my husbands 'release their tension'. I couldn't get enough of them and they had the same problem with me.

I was happy.

But it was the dawn before the dusk, or the darkness before the storm, or some stupid phrase like that. I didn't know how fucking wrong everything would go, until it was too late.