Chapter 90

Eric P.O.V

"Is she asleep?" Matt asked after a while as we were laughing about something, but she was quiet.

"Yeah. I'm thinking of going to bed as well, I'll take her to Ed." I said and Matt nodded looking at me. I stood up carefully as I held onto the love of my fucking life. It worried me slightly that she only opened up as much as she did because she spend the day with Oliver. But at the same time, I was just happy to see her laugh, to see her smile, to see her love the world. It had been a long time since I had seen her be genuinely happy.

I walked up the stairs, holding her easily in my arms, before I arrived in Eddie's room. Eddie was still laying in the exact same way that he always did, which was a tad annoying. But I knew he couldn't actually do anything about that. I took a deep breath as I placed her on the bed next to Eddie, but she kept hold of my neck, I couldn't let go even if I wanted to. But I didn't want to. So I placed her in the bed where I slept; as we had placed two extra beds in this room for Matt and I. I placed her in my bed and she seemed to understand where she was, because she grabbed my pillow right away, letting go of me. I leaned down giving the back of her head a kiss. I walked towards the closet that was here and I grabbed one of Ed's shirts and I walked back and I slowly undressed her, because I knew that this dress wouldn't be comfortable.

Even if I didn't see her as a sexual being right now, my dick tended to disagree; but I didn't care about that. It would have to wait until she was ready, if she ever was going to be ready. I put Eddie's shirt on her and a small smile appeared on her face in her sleep as she then grabbed my pillow again. I went towards the bathroom and I took a shower and a quick wank before I brushed my teeth and I washed my face. I looked in the mirror.

I looked like shit. I couldn't describe it better than that; I looked like shit.

I walked back to the bedroom and I saw that Matthew was undressing himself and he only was wearing his underwear. He was looking at kitty with a small smile and I winked towards him. I was only wearing underwear, which was more than I always used to wear, but I wanted her to be comfortable.

I climbed into the bed and it was as if I was a magnet, because she right away let go of the pillow, turned around and held onto me and let out a breath of intense content. I smiled at that a bit as I put my arms around her and I gave the top of her head a kiss and I shortly afterwards fell asleep.

I got woken up some time later because people walked in and I frowned as I sat up a bit and I handed my pillow to Kitty, whom ever since she came back from that hell hole and stayed here, slept so deeply, it was almost scary.

I sat up and I rubbed my eyes and frowned as I saw that the doctors were currently near Eddie, but it scared and confused me even more when I heard his voice. I rubbed my eyes once again and looked sideways and Matt was seated up as well. I looked back at Eddie and to my huge surprise, I saw that Eddie's eyes were open and he was looking at me.

Eddie was awake.

I stood up and climbed over Kitty carefully and I walked up towards Eddie, hearing him whisper my name.

"Eddie." I breathed as I pushed a doctor away, whom accepted it and I grabbed his face and he looked into my eyes and a small smile showed on his face.

"Eric." He breathed looking at me and I gave him a peck and a kiss on his forehead and I looked into his eyes. "What happened?" He whispered. "Get off me." He then said as he looked away. "I'm fine. Just let me have my fucking moment with King Eric, King Eric, still sounds surreal huh?" He said looking at me and I smiled a bit looking at him and nodded.

"You got attacked in Gotar. You were doing that knife thing you love." I said and he nodded carefully looking at me and he took a deep breath. "But that Indian fucker grabbed two of his knives out of himself and stabbed you in the stomach and near your heart. You lost so much blood that you were in a coma for about three months." I said and he nodded carefully looking at me as Matt walked to the other side, and he was white. He looked at Eddie and there was so much sadness in his eyes, as if he wished it was Mike instead of him that would wake up. But at the same time there was relief.