Chapter 43

I forced Eddie, Eric and Mike to each have a 'Matt' date after Matt and I reunited, and they were obviously annoyed by it. I told them that none of them would be able to have me for the night until they made it right with Matt in the way they could. Well that annoyed them even further, but annoyed the shits out of me too. Because that meant that for two nights I had to sleep alone. I told Matt I wasn't going to sleep with him until he made it up to all his brothers.

After two nights, I was still sleeping alone, but in the middle of the night, Mike walked in immensely drunk.

"BAAABEEE" he screamed excited. "I mean LOVEEEE" he said and he climbed into bed with me and I laughed very loudly as he kissed my neck. "Matt and I talked and got immensely drunk. Alcohol was a thing. I would fuck you but my dick won't work cause of the alc-" but the moment his head hit the pillow he fell asleep. I burst out into laughter before I grabbed his hand as he fell asleep.

The next night, I slept with Mike and actually slept with Mike. The morning after that, I arrived at the breakfast table and Matt, Eric and Eddie were sitting there talking and I went and sat down.

"What is you guises planning?"

"Babe, I don't think you can do your planning of this amazing masterplan where you won't be with us until we make it up to fuckface."

"Why not?"

"You haven't told her?" Eddie asked as he looked at Mike and Mike glared at Eddie. "You're leaving in three nights."

"Sexy husband says what?"

"You're leaving with me in three days. I have a meeting in Switzerland and afterwards we're going to Monaco."

"Monaco, Monaco where the formula 1 race is this weekend, Monaco?" I asked my eyes widening and Mike nodded and I let out a scream of excitement, giving him loads of kisses and my four husbands stared at me. "Ok. Well that does require planning. Ok I'm doing Eddie first, cause I haven't had him in years."

"Two weeks." He confirmed.

"Exactly, years. After that Eric, then lastly Matt. That gives Eric tonight to make it up to Matt, and Eddie tomorrow. That way my plan still stands."

"But babe-."

"No. You're doing that." I snapped to Eddie and he sighed but nodded.

"But I don't want to." He whined. He was such a little baby sometimes. My baby though. Fuck I loved him.

"He's your brother."

"He chocked you"

"You chocked him and punched him way more times than he did to me, and you don't hear him bitching about it." I snapped back towards Eddie pointing my finger to him. "I'm not saying you two need to be best friends for now, but I want the two of you to act normal around each other."

"We are." Eddie snapped back at me.

"You're not because you're a dick." I replied casually back to him. "Either that, or when I come back, I'll give you a pussy pause."

"That's fine with me. Then when you come to your senses, you'll fuck me for a week." Eddie said with a huge grin and I glared at him now and I took a few deep breaths. "Eric?"

"I'll go on a date with him tonight." Eric said casually and I nodded.

"Thank you." I snapped. "I'm going to take a bath and afterwards I'm going to prepare my outfits. Eddie, what time do you have time for me in between your immensely busy schedule of being a stubborn dick?"

"Pfoee, let me check." He said and he grabbed his own hand. "After dinner, we have a dinner meeting with some shitheads?" He said.

"Fine." I said and I stood up. "Love you."

"I love you too." He said and I flipped him off and he flipped me off before I grabbed his face and gave him a peck.

"Be nice." I whispered.

"Never." He whispered back and I chuckled as I gave him another peck and I walked away.

After the bath I gathered my team and decided on different outfits and I tried some of them. I was excited about them and they packed everything in for me. I then decided to wear a new green dress that reminded me of my first night with Eddie, and I put that on and I walked into his quarters and I knew he'd be in the tv area watching some documentary. I walked in and I saw him sitting on the couch, the tv basically next to me. He looked away from the tv and he saw me and the biggest smile ever appeared on his face.

I walked up towards him as he paused his documentary and I went and sat on his lap, pulling up my dress a bit so I could sit the way I wanted.

"You look stunning. It would almost be a waste of what I'm going to do to the dress now." He said as his hands went by my shoulders, but from under my armpits.

"What are you" I said before my eyes widened in fear. "No-" but it was too late, he literally ripped the dress in half. That move alone turned me on so I smashed my lips onto his and he kissed me back.

We fucked, before we made love, before we fucked, and then made love again.

"I love you so much." He moaned against my lips as he came into me and I smiled as I grabbed his face and kissed him back. "I'm serious love-sweetie-"

"Babe." I whispered.

"Babe." He corrected. "I love you so much." He whispered and I kissed his perfect lips. "You have no fucking idea just how much I love you and your stupid face."

"So romantic." I said and he chuckled looking at me as he slowly got out of me. "Want to take a bath together?"

"Sounds great. Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries?"

"Yes!" I moaned excited and he smiled as he went to order that as I started on the bath. I took a quick rinsing shower and as I walked out, Eddie walked in. I dried myself off before taking off the make up that was all over my face. Eddie went and stood behind me and he put his arms around me and he gave my shoulder several kisses.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world, you do realise that right?" He said and I smiled as he had a smile on his face as he had his face against my cheek. "MY perfect wife." He said giving me a kiss. I smiled as I turned my head and I gave him two pecks. We walked into the bath just as the assistant walked in and handed us champagne and strawberry covered strawberries- I meant chocolate covered strawberries.

He was sitting with his back against one leaning and I with my back on the other leaning. There was a sort of table in between us, that was floating sort of above. Our legs were sort of intertwined and I had the biggest smile ever.

I started talking about this weekend and about what I was going to wear. I knew Eddie never gave a fuck about any of this, but right now I had to tell him and he didn't seem to mind me talking about this. I talked for about an hour, before I was a bit tired. Eddie hadn't said a thing, he was just listening. I smiled looking at him as he smiled back at me.

"I'm talking too much aren't I?"

"I don't mind." He said.

"You do." I retorted.

"Sometimes I do indeed, and I get to shut you up with a kiss. But right now, I don't give a fuck if you talk for hours. I just had the most fulfilling realisation in the world."

"Which is?"

"Is that I can, without a doubt say, that I am absolutely fucking obsessed with you with every viber of my body and that a life without you would be the worst thing that could ever possibly happen to me." He said and I couldn't help but feel tears in my eyes. "You're my fucking other half, you're perfection really. You get me, you call me out on my shit, you are perfection for me. Thank you for being that."

"You- I." I stammered looking at him and he grabbed my hand and gave each finger a kiss. "I love you too?" I said a bit unsure.

"You sound really sure of that?" He joked.

"I just- I don't know what to say to that love- babe." I said and he smiled looking at me as he leans forward giving me a peck.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I breathed against his lips as I gave him another peck.

It was true, I was inexcusably fucking in love with this man.