Chapter 134

"Eric?" I whimpered looking at him as he was staring at his ring and everyone was silent now and Eric blinked as he looked at Willow. Matt was staring at Eric, awaiting what he was going to say.

"Anyone that hurts Eddie, has to go through me first." Eric said and I closed my eyes now and put my head down and I nodded slowly before I opened my eyes and I looked at Eric and Eddie had a huge smile on his face.

"What the fuck is going on?" Leila said. "What. The. FUCK?" She said towards Eric now. "You stand by him?"

"I stand by him in that this isn't a family issue. I stand by him in stating that nobody should interfere in this situation but the four of us." Eric confirmed looking at her. "I stand by him in that I don't want him to be physically hurt."

"And how are you standing by your wife?" Lucas then said staring at him with so much fury and Eric looked at Lucas.

"Right now we're not talking about her, we're talking about Eddie." Eric said and I looked at Matt and he was rubbing his chin now and his hand was shaking in fury and Oliver looked at Luther now and Luther was staring at this in total and utter shock.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two?" Daniel said looking at the two of them in total and utter shock. "Like- what the fuck?" Daniel said and Eric stared at Daniel now and then looked at Eddie.

"We support each other, that's what love is right?" Eddie said and Daniel closed his eyes and he shook his head.

"Yeah, well congratulations, you support each other. Do you want a medal or a fucking piece of cake for that?" Daniel yelled as he stood up and Olivia stared at Daniel in worry now. "You think it's ok what he did? You think he's ok- YOU TH-"

"Dan, sit down." Luther said in his leader king voice. "SIT. DOWN." He demanded and Daniel sat down and he took deep breaths and Elijah walked away from Danny and grabbed a bag and handed Daniel something and Daniel gave him a thankful nod and I frowned at that.

"I have the same heart condition as Daniel." Elijah said to me and I nodded slowly at that. "It's a new medical thing I've been testing, it's good."

"Elijah, I love your perfect face, but please shut the fuck up." Danny said and I looked at Elijah apologetically.

"So, what are the two of you going to do now? Stand there and be together and supportive?" Luther said looking at them.

"No, we're going to kick everyone out, apart from our wife and Matt, and we're going to discuss this with the four of us." Eric said and I scoffed at that.

"Yeah, no, that's not happening." I said dryly as I stood up and I walked past Eric, not even looking at him and I went and sat on the other side of Christian, moving the food aside. "I'm not letting the two of you gang up on Matt, whom rightfully is pissed off at the moment." I said as Matt was staring at Eric and Eddie with so much fury, he was about to explode. "And I want them here."

"You want Oliver here? Do you want your boyfriend here?" Eric said looking at me now and I closed my eyes for a second. My heart shattering into a billion pieces. This wasn't the Eric that I fell in love with- this wasn't my Eric. I- or was he? Were all my- was my mind? I couldn't. This. I was so fucking tired.

"What?" I said looking at Eric.

"What Eddie is saying does make a lot of sense." Eric said and I stared at him in total disbelief and he stared back at me in the same way Eddie currently was and I- my hands started to shake and I shook my head a bit as Christian put his hand on my back but I moved to the side as I didn't want anyone to touch me.

Well, if Eric was going to go low, I'd go lower. Fuck him. Fuck him for standing next to that asshole, fuck him.

"I do want Oliver here yes. Not because he is my boyfriend, but because I know that he does know what it's like to be a king." I replied to him and Eric nodded slowly looking at me and as Eddie looked away and looked at Leila whom opened her mouth and Christian couldn't help but laugh a bit as he stood up and he grabbed Oliver's bottle of whiskey from him and poured a glass in and everyone was quiet now; even Leila. Everyone was staring at Christian, everyone, literally everyone, was holding their breath in.