Chapter 120

"Honey?" Someone said as I was laying in my bed with Matt, but the voice wasn't Matt and I frowned at that as I held onto Matt tighter, whom held onto me extremely tight as well, as if he didn't want to be interrupted either. "Matt. Kitty." The voice then added.

"Nooo" I whined as I grabbed a pillow and threw it towards the direction, and I then heard Eddie's annoyingly perfect laugh. "Stop. It's the middle of the night and I sleep." I whined and Eddie chuckled.

"I just wanted to let you know, that Naomi gave birth to a healthy baby boy about five minutes ago. His name is Charles Michael Askad." Eddie said and I opened my eyes right away and I sat up and Matt sighed dramatically as he laid on his back. I put the covers from my body and I didn't care that I was naked as I stood up and I looked at Eddie whom was staring at my tits, his face sideways.

"When are we leaving?" I demanded and Eddie was distracted and Eric sighed as I then realised he was here too and he was looking at my face, although I had this feeling he'd been staring at my ass before this.

"We're leaving as soon as Eddie is done looking at your tits and Matt's woken up." Eric said and I stared at him for as second and I then looked down at my bare tits and then back up at Eddie and I grabbed a pillow and I threw it towards his face and he blinked.

"We're leaving now." Eddie said and I walked past him and he gave my bum a tap and I pushed him away slightly. I walked towards the closet that was here and I grabbed a shirt of Matt's and a pair of his underwear. I grabbed a shirt and a pair of joggers and threw it at Matt whom had sat up and he was rubbing his eyes.

"Matt. Get your beautiful perfect bum out of bed. We have a flight to catch."

"Me amore, we fell asleep half an hour ago. Give me like some-"

"No. Naomi gave birth to a perfect baby boy. Your mother is probably waiting in the fucking airplane for you. We can sleep there." I said and he sighed and nodded as I looked at Eddie whom was staring at me with a huge smile. "Eddie, stop being a creep. Eric, my legs are jello, I'm using your back as transportation. Let's GO!" I screamed excited as I jumped on his back and slapped his bum hard and Eric laughed and nodded.

Eric and I arrived at the airplane and Olivia was sitting there animatedly talking with her husbands, but she was stressed.

"Olivia, calm down."

"No. We were supposed to go later today, she's early. The baby is too early. Oliver is all alone with Naomi and that baby now. I'm their fucking mother." She demanded towards Luther whom looked at Eric with this look. "Don't look at our son like that."

Eric put me down but I held onto him and he chuckled as he sat down next to me and I put my legs over his waist as I gave his shoulders kisses.

"How long is the flight?"

"This is the new Jet we've been working on, so we'll probably be there in about six hours." Eric said and I nodded as Matt walked in and he rubbed his eyes and he yawned.

"Matt, you look like shit!" Olivia gasped.

"I was asleep for like half an hour and I get waken up by Eric and Eddie standing next to my bed. I'm sorry if I'm not intensely enthusiastic." Matt said as he sat down and he put his head against the airplane. "Make me up in five hours and I'll be good."

"We'll go to the bed in whenever we're in the sky."

"Ten minutes."

"Ten minutes." I said to Matt and Matt held up his thumb looking at me. "You're hot."

"Honey, I'm not- no. I love you, but no." He said and I chuckled looking at him.

"I'll-"

"No." Matt and I said at the same time to Eddie whom chuckled looking at me and I winked at him.