Chapter 1

Peace Nkosi has been working at the Find Out club for three months. She was looking for waitressing job, but they did not need a waitress they wanted more. She had tried a lot of restaurants and clubs for a part-time job before finding herself at Find Out.

She was a third-year Biochemistry student; her bursary had dropped her. She needed to personally sponsor her education. Her parents could not afford to pay her fees, so she had to work part-time.

When a job to become a pole dancer was handed to her, she rejected it without giving it a thought. She was not that desperate to strip naked in front of older men who were not ashamed of lusting over young girls, so she kept searching.

The following week, she found herself at Mr Rodriquez's office listening to the rules of the Find Out club, she was that desperate.

She was given the first week to practice and come up with new dancing skills. A week was not enough for someone who hardly walked on heels, could not dance, and never touched a pole before. She had a one-year contract, she had to work from Thursday- Sunday evenings.

She did a terrible job for two months, she fell from the pole, broke her ankle, and could not stand after stretching out her legs in an attempt of a split and failed. The clients complained after every session and she would receive warnings, not fired. In the first week of the third month, she showed improvement, surprising most of the clients and even the Boss. She had been practicing, spending long hours learning how to ride the pole. From then she became better and better, and the other girls started to hate her some seeing her as a serious competition.

Peace did not care about anyone's opinion of her, she was there for one thing, money. She would come to work 45 minutes before her slot, do her job, get her money and leave. She did not make friends, but she knew a few girls she had met and made conversation while she was still sharing a dressing room with them. She now had her own dressing room, only five girls had their private rooms, the best five dancers.

Yep, she was now that girl.

Note: I do not own the picture on the cover.

This is my very first book, please like, comment, and share.

The first few chapters are short, but they get longer as the book continues.