~7~

Ever since that day, when Freddy's little girlfriend had tripped into my lap, I've been a little more aware of whenever she was in the near vicinity of me. It was... something I did without really thinking about it. I told myself it was because I didn't want to deal with another confrontation, plus my days go better without interacting with Freddy, and I rarely ever saw her without him.

But even though I did my best to avoid them, I often would see the girl. We'd walk past each other a lot. Id glare at her. Shed glare at me.

But we never spoke.

Not that that bothered me by any means.

But it was an interesting little ritual we had. That has been going on for a couple of months

The last thing I ever expected however, was to see her entering my room with the night guard, Vanessa. It took me by surprise actually... But I masked it as the two girls walked over to me, and cautiously set aside my bass.

"Evening, Monty" Vanessa greeted lazily.

She was tired. I could tell. not much of a surprise though because she was almost always tired.

"Evenin." I muttered leaning back and spreading my legs to get comfortable.

I kept my curiosity of the situation hidden, by glaring at them both.

I caught the girl smirking to herself for a brief second. what was so funny?

"This is y/n, she will be your caretaker or whatever for the ridiculous summer internship thing. You guys just talk or whatever, im gonna go back to freddy and whats her face to give them a to-" i stopped listening.

My attention lingering on the new information I've received.

Y/n.

So that was her name.

I dont know why it had been bothering me for so long, oddly though i was glad i finally knew her name. you'd think two months of glaring at each other and id of heard someone say her name by now.

Y/n.

It was cute. I guess. nothing to special of a name.

I refocused on the situation when Vanessa left the room leaving me and y/n alone in silence.

Tilting my head i observed the girl.

It just clicked with me that Vanessa mentioned Freddy was paired with a different women. Bet y/n isnt to thrilled about that. heh. But im sure he also wouldnt be too happy to hear that his little girlfriend is with me... All summer.

a lightbulb went off a this realization.

"Well isnt this something..." I leaned forward resting my chin on my palm as I got a closer look at her.

I'd also get to fuck with not only him, but her as well and all summer too...

"I get to spend all summer with Freddy's little girlfriend. The endless list of ways i can take advantage of the situation is almost phenomenal.. ha! Freddy's gonna blow up by the end of this..." I couldn't help but chuckle.

It amused me to think of how angry Freddy would get.

The girl groaned, annoyed with my words.

She had no right to be annoyed with me...

Freddy ruined my life, me pissing him off a bit is nothing compared to that...

"What? Oh ler me guess, you were hoping to be paired with the boyfriend yeah? Everyone's beloved star? Well thats too bad." I mocked the girl and made a crying face.