•26•

Visits came and went in a blur, your mind having wandered off during majority of the visits. Although you barely even noticed it.

But it must have been pretty obvious because as Monty and you were cleaning the big gator looked over to you with a hesitant expression and asked, "are you ok? You seem spacey... If something is bothering you, dont be afraid to talk about it to me..."

His concern gave you a funny feeling in your chest, and his accurate observation surprised me.

"Oh. No im okay!" You tried to smile, to reassure him but something came over and you and you felt compelled to spill out your thoughts, "sorry... I mean i guess i do miss freddy... Feel like i haven't had any time with him lately.."

An unfamiliar look passed over his face, "y/n..." He trailed off.

He wanted to say something, and you had a bad feeling. But to your surprise he said, "uhm well.. maybe we can run into him and ill distract Meghan or something..."

The bad feeling was overshadowed by your immense excitement and gratitude for Montys offer.

"Monty youre the greatest!"

You were to excited to notice the pained look in his eyes.

With new vigor, you were a bit quicker in getting things picked up and soon enough the two of you were venturing the wide territory of the Pizzaplex keeping your eyes out for a certain bear.

You were unsuccessful in your search, however you were pleasantly surprised to see Sandra who rushed up to you once she spotted you.

"Y/n oh its so good to see you! I was honestly pretty worried, are you okay?" She asked, her blond curls were messily covering her face and she looked exhausted.

"Im okay sandra, definitely better than you look..." You smiled, but truly were concerned for the older woman.

"Ah, Vanessa has been mia for the last few shifts and I've had to pick up the slack. So yeah im a little overworked" she smiled wide, but you could see the resentment she felt.

"Im sorry to hear that... I wish i could help." You told her and from there the two of you caught up.

You didn't think much of her when you first met her, but she had a dark and alluring personality that kinda drew you in. She was funny, and genuine. You may have made yet another friend, the two of you even exchanging numbers before the two of you returned to your jobs.

However the two of you giving eachother your numbers reminded you of the last thing Monty did before that night. He had given you his "number" on your phone. Your phone that was now garbage thanks to it having basically been shattered.

Perhaps you should ask for it?

The thought made you blush, although you couldn't understand why. You were just asking your friend for his number.

Maybe you could get Freddy's?

Awkwardly holding your phone you turned to look up at Monty, who waited ever so patiently.

"I totally forgot about this, but my old phone was broken... And had to get a new one so, uhm, can i please get your 'number' again?" Actually asking him made your blush intensify.

And odd look, almost one of adoration passed over montys face.

"Uhm sure..." He smirked, holding his hand out.

You were surprised he hadn't made any sort of flirtatious comment.

Monty typed the code into your phone, "thank you" you smiled.