~31~

I continued to wander the pizzaplex,  only heading back to my room when it started to get close to when y/n would show up for her shift.

Speaking of, i spotted her headed to my room. I followed from a distance, i didn't wanna walk with her. I didn't want to really talk to her.

I wasn't upset with her by any means... But im not good with my anger and i wanted to avoid the possibility of taking it out on her.

She stopped at the entrance to my room, allowing me to catch up. However she didn't seem to realize i was right behind her, because she called out to me as she entered my room.

Silly.

"What?"

She jumped, higher than i thought she could and spun around to face me, her expression showing i scared the shit our of her.

"Jesus fuck, you need a bell..." She said placing a hand to her chest as if that would help her racing heart.

It was kind of cute, but my anger made it hard to enjoy being around her.

I stepped past her, to my sofa grabbing what was left of my bass and tossing it into my charging room. Didnt want any kids to see it or potentially hurt themselves on it.

I could feel her eyes on me as i went back to the sofa to collect any remaining pieces of woods.

"Are you... Okay?"

Of course shed ask. Shes a caring person.

But i wasn't ready to have this conversation with her, not when visits started in less than 30 mins.

I avoided any eye contact with her, and focus on throwing away the chunks of wood, "Oh just perfect." I didnt intend to have so much sarcasm in my tone.

Im not trying to be mean to her in any way...

I laid down on my sofa, maybe shed take the hint of my mood and back off. Thankfully as i got comfortable she must of decided not to push me with anymore questions.

I could hear her footsteps, and the sound of her sitting down. I could hear the noises from her phone.

And for the next twenty minutes, we sat in silence.

Only interacting when visits started. Even then i found it hard to talk to her. I felt bad, i shouldn't be so distant with her...

But i had nothing else to say... I had a goal today. And that was to be honest with her...

But I couldn't do it in front of a bunch if little kids.

And once visits came to an end, i told her, "why don't cha go get some food or somethn. Ill come find ya when im done cleaning..." Unintentionally i glared at her.

I told myself id tell her after i cleaned, but obviously i was finding a way to procrastinate.

Fucking pussy.

I thought she was gonna leave, take my suggestion and wait for me to come find her.

But instead she returned my glare, her stubbornness taking a stance and she replied; "ya know what? No? Whats your problem?"

Alright. Fine. Stay then.

I turned away, and began to clean anyways.

Tell her. Just fucking tell her...

I had to calm down first. Just a little, dont push y/n please let me calm down.

"Seriously? Are you just gonna ignore me? Why are you acting like such a child? What did i do to piss you off so much?" She was angry.