~35~ (Edited)

Day 1

Monty

I cant say, that i haven't relished the past two weeks with y/n, especially now that fazfuck was officially out of the picture ever since y/n broke up with him for his unloyal ass.

Not only that, but he was completely shunned by her friends and even that other girl, Megan, ended up leaving for college or some shit.

All that aside though, Y/n was... well she was single.

And yet... I havent made any move to change that.

As much as i want to...

Unfortunately Ive managed to come up with a few excuses not to.

For one, while not that big of a obstacle, the big possibility of a rejection isnt something I look forward too.

Lets be honest, She just got out of a relationship i doubt she wants to rush into another so soon.

For two... the biggest reason i haven't even tried to say anything is... well Honestly I dont know if i should.

Part of me, doesn't think its the most logical thing.

That wanting to be in a relationship with her, is a dream. A delusional desire for... something i wasnt made for.

Shes a human girl.
Shes mortal.

Im an animatronic that can potentially live forever.

She and i? We can never live the same life.

Yeah she was with Freddy, who is also a robot and dates human girls on the regular but...

I actually care about y/n.

I don't want y/n to ever be unhappy or feel stuck.

Putting all of this into consideration, say she does say yes.

Then what? We live happily ever after at the pizzaplex?

Right...

What if she wants a human relationship one day, with a kid or kids of her own? What if she gets tired of the pizzaplex? What if she finds a new career and wants to move... Theres so many things to consider...

thinking about all of this, i realized I could never ask her to make such a commitment....

I want her to live her best life, to be happy.

And unfortunately, it most likely wont be with me.

Granted, accepting this decision of mine has been rather difficult.

It didn't help when i did impulsive things like now; standing over her, my hands pressed into the sofa on both sides of her head, my legs between hers staring and smirking down at her beautiful, blushing face.

Her eyes were wide, like a deer in headlights.

"Nah, i just prefer consistency and the name fits perfectly already. No need to change it.." I absolutely loved this position right now, "this outfit of yours though? You look like a damn Christmas decoration." I pulled away then, much to my dislike... And made myself comfy in the spot next to her.

Her red cheeks really didnt help with her current attire... But she looked down at herself to see what i meant by Christmas decoration and i couldn't help but smile knowing she hadn't even realized it.

She  wore a bright green tank top, and a bright red vest over it.

Her little pout was adorable as she said, "i was in a rush dammit dont judge me."