•32•

In your panicking state, wondering if Freddy was cheating on you and if Monty hated you, your body worked on its own accord to take you to Freddy's room.

He wouldn't be in there right now...

But you still attempt to use your card, to see if you could get in.

You were pretty sure it only works for Montys, but to your surprise the red light turned green and his door slid open.

You hesitated on going in. You weren't one to snoop...

But who know when youd see him again?

It was hard to ever find him, and sometimes he wasn't in his room after work.

Even the other night Sandra seemed confused when you said you were with Freddy "but i thought..."

You bit your lip.

Was Monty telling you the truth?

You stepped into the empty room.

You wondered how youd make it up to Monty if it turns out he was being honest.

But you hoped he had been lying. Maybe tou could still find a way to forgive him if he was, but you desperately hoped Freddy wasnt cheating on you.

Of course all the signs were there, you'd been in too many disloyal relationships for the signs to not stick out at this point.

So why were you lying to yourself?

Because you loved him.

It made you sick now, to think about what you let him do.

Hes probably actually had sex with Megan.

You looked around his room. It seemed pretty normal, neat and clean as always.

You checked the vanity first digging through the drawers.

All you found was drawings from kids...

And oh?

Makeup.

You didn't wear makeup much, definitely didnt travel with it. And this was the expensive girly shit.

Well she is his caretaker... Maybe she just forgets it sometimes...

You searched the rest of the room coming up empty handed.

So far all you had found was makeup. Which wasnt enough proof...

You felt like a crazy person digging through your boyfriends room to see if he was cheating on you...

"I feel stupid..." You muttered.

Your eyes glanced up at the other door that led to his charging station.

You touched the door knob and took a deep breath, ready to push open the red door.

"Y/n?"

You jumped and turned to face Freddy and megan.

You were caught Red handed, the blonde glaring daggers into you and Freddy was frowning like he was disappointed.

"What are you doing?" He asked, crossing his arms.

You felt trapped, like a damn mouse.

"I..." You stuttered over your words.

What were you spose to say?

Like oh Monty said you were cheating on me so i went crazy amd started snooping through your room

Yeah. Thatd go over well.

Rivals (Monty x Reader x Freddy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें