~21~

(Guess whos back, (⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠) back again!♪⁠┌⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┘⁠♪ Cass is back,└⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┐⁠♪ tell a friend!(⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~ )

The sound of consistent knocking against my 'bedroom' door cut through my racing thoughts. It ticked me off a bit, and i wondered if it was y/n. It was past closing surely shed be gone by now...

Nevertheless, something about the franticness of the knocking urged me to answer, despite my desire to remain alone. Stepping out of the charging station I opened the door a crack to see princess. Instantly opening the door wider upon seeing her hectic state. Her eyes were red with tears, and she looked terrified.

I dont think ive ever seen her scared like this. It left a rotten feeling within me.

"Y/n, what's wrong?"

Between sobs she spoke, "I couldn't- find Freddy- and and I need help. I- I cant find- o-or get ahold of my sisters..."

She was hyperventilating. Surely they were just being teenagers, maybe hiding around the pizzaplex somewhere....

"The-staff bots said they left.." she cut through my thoughts once more.

How did she do that? Sometimes she answered like she read my mind...

"Well hey... Calm down. Im sure they're okay... Im assuming youve already tried calling them?" I tried to keep her level, freaking out would get her no where.

She nodded and wiped the tears off her face, "several times..."

I nodded, "ok... well.." i thought for a moment, how could i help her?

I cant leave the pizzaplex, least not for very long... but I want to help find her sisters... i can't imagine the worry she's feeling but seeing it is enough for me..

It clicked. The cameras! Maybe we can see when they left or which way they went or if they were with anyone...

I grabbed her wrist pulling her along with me, "I have an idea."

Speed walking to the camera room, it concerned me she couldn't find Freddy. Dont they normally meet up after hours? Wouldn't he be waiting for her in his room?

Or was he with Meghan...

Ugh, fazfuck and the tramp dont matter right now.

My priority is helping y/n find her sisters.

I had to break the doorknob to get into the room, and had y/n go in first before i followed in behind her shutting the door behind me.

Hopefully no security guard would be around anytime soon.

I stepped past her taking hold of the mouse. The thing was small, and hard to maneuver when my hand was twice its size. But i managed and clicked a few things to look back at the camera recordings.

"What time did they leave? And what do they look like?" I looked over to her.

"The staff bot said 8:30... And here, this is the clearest picture I have..." She handed me her phone.

Two girls that looked similar to y/n smiled at the camera.

Burning the image into my memory, I went back to 8:20 and gazed at each screen trying to find her sisters. I mostly looked at the exits, since theyd have to sign out for the staff bots to know they left.

Sure enough there they were at 8:30 with two teenage boys signing out and walking out of the complex. Clicking on the outside camera they headed northwest from the pizzaplex, but the cameras only covered the parking lot.