•10•

Freddy answered his door for you the moment you knocked. Before you could even greet him you were pulled into a big bear hug.

During the hug he proceeded to lift you up and sat down on the sofa with you on his lap facing him.

"Well hello to you too!" You giggled.

Freddy smiled, "hello my superstar! Sorry if that was a little crazy, I just really missed you is all."

Oh the butterflies he gave you with his sweet words.

"Nothing to be sorry about, i missed you too silly!"

Freddy smiled, "good. How was your day with... Him."

Freddy sneered at mentioning Monty but he wanted to know how your day was and thats so sweet.

"It wasn't that bad..." You trailed off. You wanted to talk about how Monty had been friendly with you before suddenly shutting down.

But you couldn't.

Freddy didnt like Monty so he probably wouldn't even support the idea of trying to be friendly with Monty.

But it really bothered you. His sudden mood change was so abrupt and you werent even sure what triggered it.

What if you could make it so Monty and Freddy got along? Monty truly didnt seem that bad... Maybe they just had clashing personalities...

But you couldn't do that if Monty kept shutting you out.

Then again this is your first day really being around him... Maybe you should keep pushing to get to know him better. Then you could decide if it was worth being his friend or trying to get him and Freddy to get along.

Yeah, that sounded like a plan actually.

Monty was obviously going to be really stubborn about it, but hes met his match in stubbornness.

"Y/n?" Freddy waved his hand in front of your face, concern etched into his.

"Oh im sorry. Spaced out a bit" you smiled.

But freddy still looked concerned, "ive neen calling out your name several times, did something happen? You looked pretty upset..."

Oops, "nothing happened. Monty is just really bipolar i guess." You didnt want to lie to Freddy, but you didnt want to say to much.

"Yeah, he is. Thats why hes dangerous and im begging you to be careful. I know how friendly you are and how big your heart is but dont try to get too close with him... For your own safety please superstar..." He gave you pleading eyes, running his fingers through your hair.

"I..okay.." you hated it. But you had to lie to him

You didnt feel like Monty was actually that dangerous you feel like they just misunderstood each other. And you felt bad for Monty, what if you and Freddy could make people less afraid of him?

Honestly you were a little excited for youre new plan. If you could get Monty to be your friend maybe Freddy would let up and then-

"Other than his mood change he didn't overstep any boundaries right?" Freddy interrupted your thoughts and held you at arms length to inspect you.

"Freddy.." you smiled pushing his arms away and resting your head against his chest, "he didnt do anything. He focused on the kids and barely even spoke to me."

"Good... Im sorry if im being a little overbearing. I just dont want anything to happen to you." Freddy's hand rubbed your back soothingly.

If you could, youd fall asleep right here.

"Freddy... I love you." You had never said it before.

"Love you too, my superstar..” you couldn't see Freddy look away uncomfortably.

You smiled content and leaned back to look at him, "how was your day? Is that Meghan girl nice?" You asked genuinely curious.

You had considered actually talking to the other interns. Itd be nice to maybe gain some human friends too.

"My day went well superstar, thank you for asking. And Meghan is a little chipper, but shes not bad as a caretaker. Though I would of preferred to have you..." Freddy pressed his nose to yours and gave you a small kiss.

You could die right now honestly.

You spent another hour with Freddy before you both felt it was time for you to go. It was pretty dark outside and youd have to walk home.

This was the only time you wouldn't wear your headphones if you had to walk at night.

Exiting the pizzaplex you saw that one dude. Nick? Smoking a cigarette, With the other person you forget the name of.

"You walking?" Nick asked.

Clearly the answer was g
Yes seeing as his car was the only car in the parking lot besides Vanessa's.

"Uh yeah?"

"You want a ride?" He offered.

You were a little hesitant. But just cause he looked a little scary doesnt mean he is.

"If its not too much trouble.."

"Nah, id feel bad letting you walk alone at night." He smiled and held out his hand, "i know we met but i forgot your name so im gonna reintroduce myself. Im Nick."

You smiled, "y/n. And thank you."

"Its no problem. This is my partner Riley whom you also have already met. They are a little shy though" Nick motioned towards them.

Riley smiled and waved but didnt say anything.

You smiled back. This time Riley's hood was down and they had short choppy hair, and a cute round face.

You still couldnt tell if they were male or female so you would avoid assuming any pronouns until they were comfortable enough to talk to you.

When nick finished his cigarette, the three of you hopped in his little black car. Inside the car was actually pretty fucking cool.

He had stickers all over his dashboard, and small squish mellows in his back seat.

"They're for emotional support" he smiled looking at you through the rearview mirror.

Thats adorable.

He also had cool jewelery hanging on his rearview mirror and little smelly things.

You also caught a whiff of weed but you wouldn't question it.

There was a lot of monster cans too some with ash in them.

But honestly it just gave them personality.

You instructed Nick to your address and thanked him once more for the ride.

He had given you his and his partners number, and you gave them yours before they drove off and you went inside.

You were pooped. Youd sleep good tonight no doubt.