~41~

Day Four
(Part Two)

Monty

The door to my room slid open, I didn't have to look to know it was Princess.

Ive been anxious to see her all morning, but i was glad that she was finally here.

From her spot in front of me Mallory shouted, "y/n" to greet her.

I managed to bribe the kid earlier, with coloring paper and snacks, to stay in my room today. I was glad she agreed because i got all these things before she even showed up today, just to keep her occupied because i really didn't want to go out and socialize till later.

I didn't greet y/n myself. to busy thinking about what i wanted to say to her. because I'm not gonna lie, Sandra's advice gave me some courage and i wanted to find out what y/n wanted...i thought about it all morning. The fact that y/n dated Freddy for a bit. Willingly. Meant that Surely she had a game plan in mind for their relationship, because I don't doubt that she planned for them to be long term.

And whos to say she wouldn't still want to do whatever it is she was gonna do when with Freddy? But with me instead?

So today, i had it sorta planned out that I wanted to ask her a few things.

"Hi, Mallory.." i heard y/n greet the little one back.

"Wanna see my cowors??" I heard the crinkling of paper, Mallory most likely handing princess a bunch of her drawings.

"Oh id love to.." y/n said sweetly.

Something ive come to adore about y/n, the sweet voice she had for Mallory or any kid really.

She was quiet for a moment to, i assume, look at the drawings made by Mallory. I could hear as she moved one paper to look at the next.

"Monty.."

"Hmm?"

"Have you looked at Mallory's drawings.. theyre... Rather interesting."

Her tone gave me the impression the drawing was weird or something and she wanted me to look. So i lifted my head up, "No. What do you mean?"

Looking at the drawing i was a bit confused. There wasn't anything weird about it, just a little white bunny. Maybe i just read her tone wrong and she was just getting me to interact.

"Yeah thats interesting. Good job Mallory," i smiled at the child.

Y/n looked at me like i was crazy and handed Mallory back her drawings, "is it ok if i keep this one?" She asked, referring to the drawing she just showed me.

Mallory, already onto another drawing said, "Surwa!"

Y/n folded folded the drawing, and i took this moment to take in her appearance.

She looked a bit frazzled, her hair had that bed head going on, her hoodie was halfway off her shoulder. "You look like a mess." I stated, but honestly the messy look made her even more attractive.

Downright hypnotic. I tried to keep myself from staring to much.

Placing the folded drawing in her back pocket she said, "I woke up late... Didnt have time to get ready."

I watched her go over to my vanity, slinging her small bag onto the wooden surface so she could take out her brush and begin to work on her frazzled state. I could see the tiredness in the way she moved. poor princess.

Nows as good as time as any to ask her a few things...

I chose the first thing that came to mind, "Hows things with that ginger boy of yours?" I figured it'd be good to know if I had any competition.