~37~

Day Two
(Part Two)

Monty

Today was one of my least favorite of days. Because y/n had today off and i wouldn't be seeing her till the day after tomorrow. Two days. Two days i have to suffer without her.

Okay maybe im being a bit dramatic but i enjoyed her company and well... Missed the silly girl.

Ive considered messaging her, honestly i consider it everytime she has a day off. But i cant bring myself to... I dont wamna impose or interrupt her time alone. But with the day as slow as it was, she was all i could think about.

Mallory visited again today though, i hung out with the little girl for a while. Her sister was still irresponsible and would wander off without her.

It pissed me off at this point.

I was walking with her to the food court earlier and some pre teen boys ran past, almost knocking the poor girl on her ass. Unfortunately they were too quick and i never got the chance to lecture them but i did send a report to Sandra.

Mallory was okay, quickly forgetting about the incident as soon as she got a sugary drink.

Thankfully i managed to get Mallory back to her sister just in time for their parents to come pick them up.

And what made the timing even better, is i spotted her. I mean how could i not, i could pick her out from a room full of people. Literally.

But of course, the fazfuck was harassing her as he did nearly everyday.

Hugging Mallory goodbye I sauntered over to my princess and the bastard bear. He really should just give up, shes rejected him at least a dozen times now...

"Sorry Freddy. But I dont. And honestly, id rather be-"

"There any issues here?" I cut y/n off walking up behind the fazfuck.

My eyes instantly met hers, and if i had a heart itd be beating pretty fast right now.

I could feel the side eye from freddy, and the very obvious angry vibe he emitted at my interuppting his attempts to get her back. But the mustard stain still stepped aside allowing me space. Much to his dislike of course.

"No, just talking to her. Nothing wrong with that." It brings me joy to hear how unhappy he sounds.

But i ignored his words and looked to her, wanting her to tell me everything was ok. Id believe her, not the dude whos buggin her.

Y/n shrugged, "yeah but i gotta go now. Monty do you have some time to talk?" She asked, her eyes glistening with excitement.

I couldn't help but smile, she was so cute. "for you? Always." I told her and held out my hand for her to take.

I could feel Freddy's death glare as she took my hand. I winked at freddy as we walked past him seeing his claws curl into fists.

Ooo i loved it when i pissed him off.

I was trying to surprise you," y/n said as we walked.

Surprise me? By showing up? Just to see me? How adorable.

"Well color me surprised. I didn't think youd show up just to see me." I really didnt expect it but i still had to tease her just a bit.

She shook her head and smiled to herself.

Leading her to bonnies old room i asked, "so whatcha wanna talk about, princess?"

I let go of her hand, regrettably, and sat inone of the uncomfortable ass chairs. Stretching out my legs and leaning back a bit.