Two

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

                                   - Chapter 2 -

"Tara stop" Tara came to a holt at her sisters words. She turned back staring in anger at her sister, "I can't believe you just did that, you embarrassed me!"

"That guy was a jerk, he was gonna take advantage of you." "So?" Tara hissed towards her sister. "If I want to hookup with an asshole then it's my decision!" "My decision" "Okay" said Sam as she was trying to understand where her sister was coming from.

"It's not about you, I mean you're out of my life for five years and now suddenly you can't leave me alone for five minutes." Tara was now stroking her face in frustration. "Because you're not dealing with what happened to us. Have you even gone to see the therapist once?"

Abby had now gotten of Chad's back and was now linking arms with Anika as they watched the sisters argue in the middle of the street.

The argument continued as Tara said, "No and i'm not going to" "Why not" said Sam desperate for an answer. "Because i'm not going to let what happened to us for three days define the rest of my life and neither should you!"

"Hey guys" Mindy said trying to decrease the tension between the two, but all she got was a glare from the sisters. Anika pulled her hand back and the three girls were now leaning on each other watching the situation escalate.

"What are you even doing here Sam?" But before Sam could reply to Tara's comment she continued. "I mean, you work two shitty jobs to pay rent, but what are you going to do?" Just as Sam was gonna answer her sisters question, Tara went on "I know what i'm going to do. I'm going to finish college and then i'm gonna live my life. My life!"

Sam watched as her sister vented her thoughts towards her. "You follow me here and you won't let me out of your sight." "I'm just trying to protect you" said Sam. Tara's frustration had now hit an all time high and as she tried to compose herself she told Sam, "I know, I know, but you can't protect me forever. At one point you'll have to let me go." There was an awkward silence between the group, which was then broken by some random girl.

"Hey!" Everyone gasped as the random girl threw her drink at Sam covering her in the liquid. "Murderer" the girl screeched to Sam. Sam lunged herself towards the girl but was pulled back by Chad and Ethan. Abby looked at the group of girls as they walked off laughing at what they had just done.

Chad and Tara made sure Sam was okay and walked off leaving Sam to stand there dripping in what looked to be cherry pepsi. Anika and Mindy then followed, but Abby waited for Ethan who had handed Sam three tissues from his pocket.

"What a gentleman" Abby said to Ethan as she displayed her hand waiting for Ethan to take it. When he did the two slowly made their way leaving Sam to dry the spilt drink on her shirt.